Single Moms

MamaFLgurl
Is it really a shock?
October 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My two longest relationships were with smokers. I don't smoke at all. After being with both men for a while, being around the smoke all the time started to give me headaches. Plus my clothe started smelling like smoke, even after washes.  I was talking to my friend ( who doesn't smoke but her husband does) and she said" I would be missing out on great guys if I put smoking on my no go list ".  I told her that I believed I can meet a great guy who doesn't smoke just as easily as a smoker. She replied with " I highly doubt it". I don't know, is it expecting to much to not want to date any more smokers?

Replies

• Cenedra64
    October 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    Other women sure know everything dont they? Lol....ive dated smokers and non smokers. I coulkd care less long as i enjoyed their company
  • otoole
    by otoole
    October 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM

don't listen to her, i hate smoking to.anyone whi smokes, i make them go outside if they want to smoke around me or the kids. if they dnt like it they know where they can go. your a strong woman, don't put with things you don't like just to be with a guy. you are much better than that and will find a good guy who will want to make you happy

• buzymom93
    October 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

thats a high one on my list... i don't want to date a smoker...

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    October 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Smoking is one of my things on my no list.  Even if they are an amazing guy if they smoke and have no desire to stop then it isn't happening.  I grew up around a smoker and refuse to date one/live with one/have one around my kid.

• steviechick
    October 11, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I'm allergic to cigerette smoke.  I could never date or be around anyone that smoked. 

• tattymissy
    October 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I think it's okay to have being a smoker as a deal breaker. It's a deal breaker for me.

• mhaney03
    October 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
    Exh smokes. With the lung problems my youngest has I refuse to date a smoker.
  • MsLogansMommy
    October 12, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I think you should tell your friend she needs to raise her standards

• Gina_C
    by Gina_C
    October 12, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    I think maybe if I didn't have kid's it wouldn't be a deal breaker, but now that I am it definitely is.
  • deltathree
    October 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I nvr dated smokers

Single Moms