Single Moms

Featured Posts
MamaFLgurl
Is it really a shock?
October 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My two longest relationships were with smokers. I don't smoke at all. After being with both men for a while, being around the smoke all the time started to give me headaches. Plus my clothe started smelling like smoke, even after washes.  I was talking to my friend ( who doesn't smoke but her husband does) and she said" I would be missing out on great guys if I put smoking on my no go list ".  I told her that I believed I can meet a great guy who doesn't smoke just as easily as a smoker. She replied with " I highly doubt it". I don't know, is it expecting to much to not want to date any more smokers?

Replies

• Cenedra64
    October 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    Other women sure know everything dont they? Lol....ive dated smokers and non smokers. I coulkd care less long as i enjoyed their company
  • otoole
    by otoole
    October 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM

don't listen to her, i hate smoking to.anyone whi smokes, i make them go outside if they want to smoke around me or the kids. if they dnt like it they know where they can go. your a strong woman, don't put with things you don't like just to be with a guy. you are much better than that and will find a good guy who will want to make you happy

• buzymom93
    October 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

thats a high one on my list... i don't want to date a smoker...

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    October 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Smoking is one of my things on my no list.  Even if they are an amazing guy if they smoke and have no desire to stop then it isn't happening.  I grew up around a smoker and refuse to date one/live with one/have one around my kid.

• steviechick
    October 11, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I'm allergic to cigerette smoke.  I could never date or be around anyone that smoked. 

• tattymissy
    October 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I think it's okay to have being a smoker as a deal breaker. It's a deal breaker for me.

• mhaney03
    October 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM
    Exh smokes. With the lung problems my youngest has I refuse to date a smoker.
  • MsLogansMommy
    October 12, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I think you should tell your friend she needs to raise her standards

• Gina_C
    by Gina_C
    October 12, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    I think maybe if I didn't have kid's it wouldn't be a deal breaker, but now that I am it definitely is.
  • deltathree
    October 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I nvr dated smokers

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN