Single Moms

GreekOcean
lonely and heartbroken
October 9, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Im so very lonely. My son's father left when I was six months pregnant and it has been so very very hard living without him. We were going to get married then he just left me. I try to get him involved in his son's life but he just doesnt seem like he want to be involved with him or me. I try to talk to him but he always says he has to go and never calls me back. It hurts so much because I still love him. Today I saw a pic of him on facebook and I just broke down and cried. I haven't looked at a picture of him for months because it makes me miss him too much and I have been trying to get over him. I really wanted to marry him and have a family together and it just rips out my heart that I can never have that with him now. And now lately Ive been feeling like I will never get over him and find someone else and even I feel like I dont want to find someone else either. Im just so hurt, sad, angry and heartbroken that I dont think I will ever find another guy. And part of me feels like why find another guy when he will just break your heart and leave you. I try to tell myself its just the pain talking but that feeling is just so strong. I feel like I will just live the rest of my life alone and never again be happy. My son's father was just such an important part of my life and I had made my life about making a life with him that now I don't know what to do with myself. Ive tried going back to college but I just dont care enough about anything anymore to even really try. I just wish he would come back and love us. I know I would be a good wife. I know that is foolish, he left me because he didnt really care about me and I shouldn't still want him but I can't help it. I feel like such a loser. I just wish I could wake up and be happy again.

Replies

• LeeLee375
    October 9, 2012 at 4:39 AM
    How old is your son? Do you think it's possible you're going through some postpartum depression? It's realllllly hard going through it alone, my marriage of ten years fell apart at the very beginning of my last pregnancy. And it was much harder for me right after I had the baby, even though I was happy with her and loved her like crazy. Hormones are tough! For me, it was more anxiety though, than depression.
    And I gotta tell ya, I don't know how I would've made it without a little medicine to get me back on track! I forget what I took, maybe Zoloft? Whichever one was safest during breastfeeding.
    Anyway, we do what we have to do to get by, so maybe u should look into this? Because you deserve to be HAPPY!
    Best of luck! I hope things get better for you SOON!
  • HunterzMom
    October 9, 2012 at 4:46 AM
    I am kinda going through the same thing. My ex and sons father just one day said I dont want u anymore get out. Left me and my two boys (5&2) homeless. He lied constantly, hid things from me, and had a massive anger issue. I found out two weeks later that i was pregnant with his baby. He treated us so bad and yet i miss him. My heart hurts i cant stop crying. I know in my head i dont want to be with him but my heart says another story.
  • Shaybay218
    October 9, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Awww...*hugs* moma...reading this made me sad because I too know how you feel...i'm just fine now I got thru it and you can too...

• kagegirl
    October 9, 2012 at 7:22 AM
    It is gonna take some time to heal. But it can be done. You will find someone worth your time and your child's. Trust me. You just have to be patient. I know, easier said than done, but I meet my price charming at 29. Now we have a beautiful baby girl, another on the way and getting married at the end if the month.
  • LifeCafe42
    October 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM
    Welcome to the group. It will take time breaking up and the aftermath is a grieving process you lost something that was important to you
  • Abigail0210
    October 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

you think you will never get over him but you will.... trust me. do you really want someone who would leave you while pregnant....and not have anything to do with his son?  you are feeling vulnerable right now but trust me, there is a man out there who will be so thrilled to have you and your son in his life.

• Robsessed98
    October 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    I know it feels like youll never get over him, but you will in time. You need to stop calling or talking to him, unless its about the baby. Find something to do that will keep you busy so you cant just sit around moping. Be around other people as much as possible. When you do find yourself thinking about him, only think about his negative and annoying traits. Dont let yourself think about the good times, only the bad. Youve got to get started making the best life you can for you and the baby. Someday you will be ready to date again and when you do you will find someone.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts