Single Moms

Featured Posts
erinmomofone
How would my life be?
October 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Please don't get me wrong I love my daughter more than the world but I sit here at home watching Disney channel I think how would my life be different if I waited to have sex. Would I be in a 4 year college? Would I have more friends? Would I get to be a normal teenager? What would have been my relationship with my daughters dad? I don't know why I am thinking this because I love my daughter more then anything, I would rather have her then be out. Maybe it's because I am having a challenging time with all that's been going on. I don't like living back at home and getting no space and my daughter is still having a challenging time with being away from her father.

Wow I didn't think my post would be so popular.Please don't get me wrong I love my little girl with all my heart and the thoughts I have aren't going to change how much I love her. Another thing my daughter is 4 so I have been a mom for a while however I am new to the single mommy life.

Replies

• mrsary
    by mrsary
    October 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    I think back to how it would be if I only had 1 instead of 3! Life was so much easier w the one kid.
  • erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    I am glad I only have one little one right now.

Quoting mrsary:

I think back to how it would be if I only had 1 instead of 3! Life was so much easier w the one kid.

• Andrewsmom70
    October 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    We all have "what if...." moments. It's totally natural.
  • erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    Glad I am not the only one that has the what if's

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

We all have "what if...." moments. It's totally natural.

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    I would still be in party mode but I was 32 when I had Aiden and got to live it up first. I would much rather hang out with him now.
  • erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM
    I was really young when I had Kyleigh. I love hanging out with my daughter but I still have those what if thoughts.

Quoting Kaya529:

I would still be in party mode but I was 32 when I had Aiden and got to live it up first. I would much rather hang out with him now.

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    How old are you and DD?

My mom was real young but now at 40 she is going to concerts, trips, and kinds of stuff she missed out on when she was younger. I had my fun early on but will be 50 by the time DS is an adult. She has a lot more money to have her fun while I am struggling at 33 to catch up cause I went through the little but I had having fun before.
    Quoting erinmomofone:

I was really young when I had Kyleigh. I love hanging out with my daughter but I still have those what if thoughts.

Quoting Kaya529:

• erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    I am 19 my daughter is 4 but will be 5 in janurary. I am sure I'll have some fun once my daughter grows up.

Quoting Kaya529:

How old are you and DD?

My mom was real young but now at 40 she is going to concerts, trips, and kinds of stuff she missed out on when she was younger. I had my fun early on but will be 50 by the time DS is an adult. She has a lot more money to have her fun while I am struggling at 33 to catch up cause I went through the little but I had having fun before.
    Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting Kaya529:

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    It really starts in high school. There are also sleepovers to look forward too :)

Quoting erinmomofone:

I am 19 my daughter is 4 but will be 5 in janurary. I am sure I'll have some fun once my daughter grows up.

Quoting Kaya529:

How old are you and DD?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting Kaya529:

• erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    I am not ready for my daughter to grow up.

Quoting Kaya529:

It really starts in high school. There are also sleepovers to look forward too :)

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting Kaya529:

How old are you and DD?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting Kaya529:

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN