Single Moms

Featured Posts
kristy319
Really!?!?
October 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I don't know how much more I can handle before I break! I'm currently trying to find a place because I can't afford where I'm at and I have until the end of the month to figure it out. Then today I'm all happy because I could pick up extra hours at work. But I get in my truck and look back and I had a window smashed out! I mean really!? It is in a parking lot amongst nicer cars than mine, and nothing was even stolen. No one really knows where I live and either way I don't have any enemies aside from my kids dad who is all butt hurt because I won't drive an hour to let him see the kids because I am just barely gettin by the way it is. Plus all my bills are behind because he hasn't paid child support so I have to pay all $736 per month of daycare out of my pocket when normally all his child $565 went to it and I just paid the other part. Just soooo frustrated!

Replies

• kristy319
    October 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Quoting kayshalea:

Are there any free half day Daycare centers near you?

The only daycare center around here that offers free services is closed alot due to health issues or infections. I have no idea why they are still able to operate with how much they have to close down. A really good friend of mine used them for a month or 2 until she lost her job because of unstable child care.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN