mommaJewels2011
”Don't have sex
October 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Unless you can handle getting pregnant with his baby.”

Agree? Disagree?

Replies

• rnchelle93
    October 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I was raped. That was the only sexual experience I've ever had. 

Quoting Danielle17T:

How could u get pregnant if ur not having sex???

Quoting rnchelle93:

No. Be smart about sex, unless you can handle having a baby. But abstinence doesn't even always work, I'm proof of that. Rare, true, but it still happens. 

• kriss-xo
    October 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    Honestly I'd rather raise my kids myself lol...glad there dad is such a loser (: they are all mine and I love it
  • Danielle17T
    October 9, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that well obviously that's a totally different situation... when I got pregnant (I was not a virgin) I was at a party drank way to much was passed out so my bd saw that as an chance to b with me when I finally found out I was pregnant it took a lot of detective work to figure out how it happened!

Quoting rnchelle93:

I was raped. That was the only sexual experience I've ever had. 

Quoting Danielle17T:

How could u get pregnant if ur not having sex???

Quoting rnchelle93:

No. Be smart about sex, unless you can handle having a baby. But abstinence doesn't even always work, I'm proof of that. Rare, true, but it still happens. 

• ForeverInLove
    October 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Agree.

As a mother who had sex with a few idiots, one of them impregnating me, I completely agree. He's an asshole. He told me to 'just get rid of it' because, 'It's not a baby anyways'. Sorry... I'm not into murdering my unborn you asshole!

My husband is his Daddy now. My husband was his first, and only, Daddy. The SOB he shares genes with has never even met him. Never made an attempt, but won't sign off his right. Says, it's his blood... yeah asshole. No. You saw how much money he takes off your taxes at the end of the year! Literally!

• paknari
    by paknari
    October 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    Sort of agree. I have never had a oregnancy scare. I use my birth control. But I do know it's not 100% so if on the off chance something happened I would handle it.
  • Jennyanne322
    October 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM
    That's why one of the first conversations ill have with a guy before having sex with him is what happens if I end up pregnant? It's an awkward conversation sometimes, but it lets me know where they stand.
  • Jennyanne322
    October 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
    Unless he pays child support. He can't claim that child on taxes. You should speak to a lawyer about that. You should be the one claiming him on taxes every year or every other year. He shouldn't be allowed to do it every year.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Agree.

As a mother who had sex with a few idiots, one of them impregnating me, I completely agree. He's an asshole. He told me to 'just get rid of it' because, 'It's not a baby anyways'. Sorry... I'm not into murdering my unborn you asshole!

My husband is his Daddy now. My husband was his first, and only, Daddy. The SOB he shares genes with has never even met him. Never made an attempt, but won't sign off his right. Says, it's his blood... yeah asshole. No. You saw how much money he takes off your taxes at the end of the year! Literally!

• ForeverInLove
    October 9, 2012 at 8:35 AM

He does pay child support. It's the only thing he does. I could take him back to court to have it re-evaluated, but I don't want to chance that he suddenly decides he wants court ordered visitation. Right now, it's the last thing my son needs. He has special needs.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Unless he pays child support. He can't claim that child on taxes. You should speak to a lawyer about that. You should be the one claiming him on taxes every year or every other year. He shouldn't be allowed to do it every year.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Agree.

• faerie75
    October 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM

does teh court order SAY he can claim him? if not, dont let him. theres no court required. just claim him yourself and let the irs audit his ass.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

He does pay child support. It's the only thing he does. I could take him back to court to have it re-evaluated, but I don't want to chance that he suddenly decides he wants court ordered visitation. Right now, it's the last thing my son needs. He has special needs.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Agree.

• aLBa87
    by aLBa87
    October 9, 2012 at 4:05 PM
    By handle im assuming you mean going through with the pregnancy? Because you can get pregnant with his baby and not go through with it. Ijs.

Single Moms