Single Moms

Anastasia1414
How long do you think it takes to get over someone
October 6, 2012 at 2:36 AM
After a relationship? Like a 1-2 year relationship.

Replies

• jamieharper08
    October 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Why hasn't he been seeing her? Ehhhh, that isn't good.

Quoting Anastasia1414:

I do think I am finally healing from it. He is a good guy. As for dating does sleeping with multiple women count? Because that's what he's doing. I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he asked if he could take me to dinner when he gets back (he's working in Argentina at the moment) but i don't think that means anything. He's not had anything to do with our DD for months.

Quoting jamieharper08:

Awwww :( That explains it all. With a parents that has had a daughter with cancer, it causes a lot of anger within the relationship, and usually has nothing to do with the relationship at all. You may just now be healing from the mc. Is he a good man? Is he single? If so, GO GET HIM BACK!!!

Quoting Anastasia1414:

I left him 15 mths ago after a mc. Our relationship fell apart. I havent had anything to do with him for 7 mths other than a couple of phone calls.

Quoting jamieharper08:

I have always heard double the time you were together. I think some of it depends on circumstance though. Why did you guys break up?

• deltathree
    October 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM

it all depends on a lot of factors....

• RAINEYGURL
    October 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM

As long as it takes.  I have an adopted son that has had extreme trauma, and there is no timeline for anyone. The heart is the heart...

• Anastasia1414
    October 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM
    He has chosen not too and I honestly don't know why. He has never given me an explanation. I don't know when he'll be back if ever.

Quoting jamieharper08:

Quoting Anastasia1414:

I do think I am finally healing from it. He is a good guy. As for dating does sleeping with multiple women count? Because that's what he's doing. I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he asked if he could take me to dinner when he gets back (he's working in Argentina at the moment) but i don't think that means anything. He's not had anything to do with our DD for months.

Quoting jamieharper08:

Awwww :( That explains it all. With a parents that has had a daughter with cancer, it causes a lot of anger within the relationship, and usually has nothing to do with the relationship at all. You may just now be healing from the mc. Is he a good man? Is he single? If so, GO GET HIM BACK!!!

Quoting Anastasia1414:

I left him 15 mths ago after a mc. Our relationship fell apart. I havent had anything to do with him for 7 mths other than a couple of phone calls.

Quoting jamieharper08:

I have always heard double the time you were together. I think some of it depends on circumstance though. Why did you guys break up?

• Robsessed98
    October 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM
    I dont think there is a certain amount of time. Its different for all people and all relationships. It also depends on how hard you work at getting over it. I have really loved 3 men... The first I got over in a couple few months, the second took several years and Im still with the third.
  • ochoa.mama
    October 8, 2012 at 1:27 AM

I know how you feel, we give the best years to someone and then once there gone, the hurt doesnt really ever stop.

Quoting dragonfly.1982:

I went through the entire grieving process we have been apart 19 months I HATE him, but I still love him so much. Not sure if Ill ever be completely over him :/

• jamieharper08
    October 8, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Well, maybe it is best that you go talk to smeone about letting him go :( He doesn't seem all that great of a person and you desrve better.

Quoting Anastasia1414:

He has chosen not too and I honestly don't know why. He has never given me an explanation. I don't know when he'll be back if ever.

Quoting jamieharper08:

Quoting Anastasia1414:

Quoting jamieharper08:

Quoting Anastasia1414:

Quoting jamieharper08:

• ochoa.mama
    October 8, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I'm sorry your going threw this, its hard enough breaking up then doing it while pregnant (I know this 2 well :(  )

Men don't think of anyone but themselves in end....ugh! wish I can say something better,,,, sorry sweetie

Quoting lmp09:

Everyone is different and I wish I had an exact date and time. My stbexh and myself have been living seperately for over a year. But still slept together until april. We concieved in january and just had our 2nd boy the other day. We haven't been on speaking terms since may and I thought I was over him since he didn't give 2 craps about the pregnancy. But seeing him with our son after I brought him home. Tore me all up once again.

• ochoa.mama
    October 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM

its been off and on for 4yrs and every time he tries and does push away....I don't have a hold on my life anymore but trying everyday to get over it on my own,,,,focusing on kids....he on other hand is on alot of dating websites and it sickens me....only been few weeks and hes been on these sites for almost a yr :(

Single Moms