Single Moms

erinmomofone
Need Better friends. A vent post.
October 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Wish I had some better friends. I thought I had good friends but I was very wrong. A few of them have been talking behind my back about me and my situation since I left my ex. One of my other friends told me about all they said. It really hurt my feelings but I guess I have to let it go. Really need new friends that help me instead of hurting me. Also to add to my vent my daughter is still sick and I haven't slept in days. Thanks for listening to my vent .

Replies

• Robsessed98
    October 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    If they were really badmouthing you behind your back, I totally agree you need new friends and I would confront them before telling them to fuck off. If they were really your friends they wouldnt have been dissing you like that, so its no loss.
  • erinmomofone
    October 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    Yeah no loss. It'll be ok they arent my close friends.

Quoting Robsessed98:

If they were really badmouthing you behind your back, I totally agree you need new friends and I would confront them before telling them to fuck off. If they were really your friends they wouldnt have been dissing you like that, so its no loss.

• deltathree
    October 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

It's hard I know.  When I became a single mom, I found out who my true friends are & they're hard to come by.  You're not alone. Hugs.

• erinmomofone
    October 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    I lose friends because I was a teen mom and these ones stuck around now for four years but I guess they can't handle me anymore.

Quoting deltathree:

It's hard I know.  When I became a single mom, I found out who my true friends are & they're hard to come by.  You're not alone. Hugs.

• deltathree
    October 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Quoting erinmomofone:

I lose friends because I was a teen mom and these ones stuck around now for four years but I guess they can't handle me anymore.

Quoting deltathree:

It's hard I know.  When I became a single mom, I found out who my true friends are & they're hard to come by.  You're not alone. Hugs

You deserve better hun.  I don't think they understand what you're going thru as a single mom.

• erinmomofone
    October 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    I am sure not.

Quoting deltathree:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting deltathree:

It's hard I know.  When I became a single mom, I found out who my true friends are & they're hard to come by.  You're not alone. Hugs

You deserve better hun.  I don't think they understand what you're going thru as a single mom.

• ayacocca
    October 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Aww, here's a big hug!! I need new friends as well... I lost quite a few when I became pregnant, more once I gave birth and my time was more geared/aimed towards my kids. It'll get better; hope your daughter gets well soon. Whats wrong with her?

• erinmomofone
    October 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Thanks, yeah it's a life of losing friends. She has a virus.

Quoting ayacocca:

Aww, here's a big hug!! I need new friends as well... I lost quite a few when I became pregnant, more once I gave birth and my time was more geared/aimed towards my kids. It'll get better; hope your daughter gets well soon. Whats wrong with her?

• queensweet
    October 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM
    ((hugs)) I am 31 and am just now finding out what a true friend is. She is 70 and wonderful! I am thankful to God for her. Those I thought were my friends were fairweather friends. you will find that loyal friends are hard to come by and that people are in your life for a reason, a season and a time. Try to take something positive for every interaction and relationship. If you want to get to the bottom of the gossip, confront tthese so-called friends with the friend whom brought you the drama in the first place.
  • easinpc
    by easinpc
    October 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    Hugs! Divorce and other life changing events tend to show you who your true friends are!

Single Moms