Single Moms

Featured Posts
whitneylynn13
Just Wanted To Introduce Myself :)
October 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Hi I'm Whitney, I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be 21 in December, I have a 15 month old son, Austin. He is my world! I stayed with his bio father for 5 months after Austin was born but couldn't do it any longer. I knew I couldn't let Austin grow up seeing us fight and how he treated me so I moved out as soon as I got the money from my tax return.

I am currently unemployed, I was working as a tech at an acute care hospital. I am getting ready to challeng the CNA exam so I can get my license and find a better job. I plan on going back to college for nursing in January.

My boyfriend, Mat lives with me and Austin. He is wonderful to me and to Austin. It's sad that he is 3 years younger than Austin's Bio and he is a better dad and takes better care of Austin than him. I am extremely thankful for Mat and everything he does for me and Austin. Austin is not Mat's responsibility but he doesn't care. He's more in Austin's life than his Bio and I am glad that Austin has a good male influence in his life now because there is only so much I can do as his mom and Bio is a horrible influence.

I am really looking forward to meeting and talking with other moms who can relate! Have a great night! :)

Replies

• armyvet06
    October 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM
    Welcome to the group! My name is ashley and i have 2 year old dd named sydney!
  • LifeCafe42
    October 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
    Welcome!!!
  • PaperClip811
    October 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    Welcome! I can relate. My sons bio pawns him off on his gf and probably couldn't tell you his sons birthday off hand... My now husband came into his life when he was 2.5 and is amazing. He's very lucky boy to have 3 parents that adore him and pick up the slack for his bio.
  • amonkeymom
    October 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Welcome to the group Whitney!

• tinky_00
    October 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM
    Welcome :o)
  • Cafe AmyS
    October 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Welcome!

• lydi
    by lydi
    October 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

welcome, your son is so very cute and have always loved the name austin.

• whitneylynn13
    October 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Thank you!

Quoting lydi:

welcome, your son is so very cute and have always loved the name austin.

• Robsessed98
    October 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    Welcome to the group. Stick with the schooling, it will definitely pay off in the end.
  • deltathree
    October 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Hi & welcome! :)

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts