Single Moms

Featured Posts
lmt_mom2010
I need REALLY help!!! PLEASE
October 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I am a single mom. I have my son most days and his dad see him a day or two a week. To make a long story short...... I was RAPED last weekend (my son was away with his dad). I went to the hospatial and the doctor, I can't afford a councilor but I really feel I need to see one.

I am about to loss my job and my ex husband is in the process of stopping child support. I don't know how to get through life right now.

I only have about $300 in savings, what should I do?

And please no bashers I can't take it .... all the above information is true and I really don;t know what to do!

Replies

• Teenmommy1119
    October 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    I'm pretty sure there are counseling offices that do proboneo work.
  • a06z08mama
    October 3, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    Is there a domestic or abuse hotline you can call? I would look that up! ((((Hugs)))) to be violated like that is painful! Try and find someone to talk to. Ptsd can happen with rape or abuse victims. Pm if you want to chat.
  • solomommaof3
    October 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    The hospital didn't refer you to a victim advocate? They should have. There are tape hotlines you can call, and they can help steer you in the right direction. ((((Hugs))))
  • solomommaof3
    October 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Rape*
  • Mommyto2LilMen
    October 3, 2012 at 9:53 PM

You need to contact a domestic violence or abuse hotline or even a womans shelter to find some help. *HUGS*

• LifeCafe42
    October 3, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

You need to contact a domestic violence or abuse hotline or even a womans shelter to find some help. *HUGS*

• m3ks
    by m3ks
    October 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    Hugs, pm me to talk if needed
  • Robsessed98
    October 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    I would think you could get some help from any rape crisis center. They should be able to at least point you in the right direction. I know there is free and income based counselors out there. Find one and get all the help you need. ((hugs))

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts