Single Moms

Tyler_mom1996
Hulu or Netflix
September 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Which do you prefer
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 20% - Hulu
  2. 80% - Netflix

Replies

• LifeCafe42
    September 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM
    Netflix has a better selection for ds
  • Traci1979
    September 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    what is hulu and do you have to have internet to have either of these or can you just use your tv
  • Brainz
    by Brainz
    September 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Netflix has a good selection of movies and shows.  Hulu doesn't really have any movies.  It's great for shows, though.  You can get the latest episodes on Hulu, but not on Netflix.

I've had both.  I typically will switch back and forth because they are both pretty slow at adding new movies/shows. 

• IBNeaters
    September 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I can't choose because both of those are all I watch.  I watch all my TV shows on HULU every morning and if I have time left, I'll watch a movie or two on Netflix.  (I work from home and 'watch' while I work--not really watching, but kind of listening to the story while working-I have to have noise while I work!!!)  I stream Netflix and get a dvd and HULU is free for me--I won't pay for Hulu, it's just not worth it.  

• IBNeaters
    September 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Go to www.hulu.com and check it out.  They have most TV programs available the next day, some you have to wait a week after they air.  But they also have exclusive shows that are pretty good.  I get all but one of my shows on Hulu and don't have to worry about when they're on tv or if I need to tape them or not.  Plus, the commercials are minimal.  

Quoting Traci1979:

what is hulu and do you have to have internet to have either of these or can you just use your tv

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    September 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    Internet required for both.

Quoting Traci1979:

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    September 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have both and like them both as they have different shows to offer.

Single Moms