Single Moms

Featured Posts
youngmommy702
Text sent from family member when asked to let my son father know son needed diapers.
September 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM
don't think he is doing anything until judgement
That is between u & his father , im tired telling his father what u need is not my role! So stop because it has zero to do w/my life
It stresses, me & my health is 1st! Not trying to hurt u, i am givIng u my boundary
His sister & i can't help u with His father
I am really tired of this kay, i am Me 1st, that is what i am doing! If u don't like i don't care I've raised mine! I take care of my child in college&
I help u & your other kids & i hear bout what isn't done. I help on my terms.
U are mother!
Just like i had to figure it out so will u!
I am making My dreams come true
Stop stressing me out with you & his father's problems! That is all i get from u
I tell u ,ive been telling u, i am not a damn messenger!
His father can have 2million kids & baby mommas, nothing to do with me
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
Yes u are more to your kids that is all that matters
I need to stay mother to my 3 kids. Now if i have custody of any grandkids they become mine legally!
Sent from my iPhone

What would u do when Childsupport is filed but still need help while wait and family is this way about u asking them for help.

Replies

• Stephd710
    September 3, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    I wouldn't ask them for help anymore. Id get a job and provide for things myself. I have never ever asked anyone for help since I became single. Especially the family of my ex.
  • conniejo75
    September 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM
    Do Not ask his family to be messenger That is not their job. Sorry but you and BD need to figure it out on your own. And if BD is not helping then you need to get a job or a better paying one. you can NEVER rely on Child support!
  • KyliesMom8212
    September 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    i agree with both of the comments my bd and i dont really talk. he calls me and he asks what she need and i tell him but i know im never going to get his help. and i have never asked his parents to help either but they have offered and i have let them but i dont make them think they have to provide for my daughter. first thing that you need to understand is that your child is your number one priority and no one elses. and thats the way it should be.
  • youngmommy702
    September 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    Agree will do I am looking for job tho just not happening as fast as needs are comeing. But thank you ladies
  • mommaJewels2011
    September 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    I feel bad for grandparents struck in the middle. Grandbabies are supposed to be to think about and have over. Parents shouldn't stress them you. Parents who are lucky enough to have grandparents who want to see their kids need to be grateful and never ask for a thing.
  • happymommy1105
    September 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM
    Stop texting his family. you never should have in the first place.

If you need help, look into local resources and check places like birthright.

His sister is right. she isn't the go between for you and him.

Talk to him about it directly or let it go.
  • iHay
    by iHay
    September 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    Stop texting his family. Talk to him directly.
  • junebutterfly
    September 3, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    Maybe she gets no where texting him or she don't have his number. If she needs help shes allowed to ask. I personally have never had help from my kids dads.
  • SinceresMomma
    September 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    She's right hun. Don't out them in the middle, it has nothing to do with them. You and the father should be communicating about the needs of the child for the sake of the child.
  • LifeCafe42
    September 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    You can't rely on child support and they aren't his boss so I'd leave them out of things

Quoting iHay:

Stop texting his family. Talk to him directly.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts