Single Moms

chamann
my name is Christi...
by chamann
June 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Hello ladies :)  My name is Christi and i am mommy to a super rad 5 year old boy named Jameson.  He is my entire world.

I joined this site to meet other moms and get advice about things like trying to date, deadbeat dads, and my son has some health issues that im hoping to gain some insight about :)

I look forward to this and im pretty excited to talk to you all!!bow down

~Christi

Replies

• Gina_C
    by Gina_C
    June 17, 2012 at 7:31 PM
    So nice to meet you! I've been in this group for a few weeks now and so far I love it. Lots of awesome moms who are great listeners and have some excellent advice on all kinda of stuff. My name is Gina and I have a pretty rad little boy too named Wyatt. He will be 2 in November and he is the very best part of me :) So welcome!
  • amonkeymom
    June 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Welcome Christi!

• Mommyto2LilMen
    June 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Welcome!!!

• KandMforever
    June 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    Welcome I am loving this singles group I am new too
  • brieri
    by brieri
    June 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

• Robsessed98
    June 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Welcome to the group.  What kind of health problems?

• lydi
    by lydi
    June 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM

hello and welcome to the group.  my name is lydi and i have a 7 year dd named malayna.  this group is awesome. 

• chamann
    by chamann
    June 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
    My son has severe asthma. He has been hospitalized several times and been in the icu a couple of those times. They don't really have an explanation for what causes his attacks. Hes has 2 allergy tests done and he is only allergic to cat dander. He will be fine one day and the next he can barely breathe. It's been a tough 3 years on him. It's been hard to keep a job bc of needing to be with him in the hospital or him not being able to go to preschool. I've been working nights for the last year and have a pretty understanding boss now.
  • bamababe1975
    June 19, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Welcome to the group Christi! :)

• steviechick
    June 19, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Hi and welcome to the group, Chrsti.  I don't know how to advise you with asthma.  However, I'm sure there are other moms here that have experiene in that area and they can help you.  I have an 18 year old (turned 18 last Friday!).  I'm trying to date myself.  My ex is a financial deadbeat.  I look foward to your questions and comments. 

Single Moms