Single Moms

mom_on_bedrest
ok i admit it im ready to move on...any good dating sites???
December 2, 2007 at 1:24 AM
i had a post in here earlier...and it was about my ex and me and wantin to be with him and stuff...i realize he is not good for my daughter and me at all...i love him with all my heart but i NEED to find someone better to realize there is better! so i want to move on...anyone know any good dating sites? i just made one on okcupid.com but there are only 7 ppl areound my area...so im trying to find some more sites if anyone knows of any please let me know!

Replies

• FORMSVICK
    December 5, 2007 at 10:18 AM

My first piece of advice would be- remove the picture of you and Dallas off your future post.  It also says that you are his girlfriend.  LOL

• irish2st29
    December 5, 2007 at 10:21 AM

i met my current boyfriend on match.com and we been together for over a year

• Mommy_and_Bear
    December 5, 2007 at 11:09 AM
    I've been having some luck with plentyoffish.com.  It's free and definitely a cure to lonely evenings.  You end up weeding through some mess, but you learn to revise your profile to weed out some of those up front.
  • jen0718
    by jen0718
    December 6, 2007 at 2:11 PM
    Like some of the other posts have said singleparentmeet.com i met my boyfriend there we have been together a year now and he is a great guy....

Single Moms