Single Moms

Cafe AmyS
Single Moms - Click here for tips on Dating, Custody, Child Support, Pregnancy and Divorce...
January 12 at 1:40 PM

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

moms rock  Enjoy the group!!

Replies

• Workingmom4036
    March 25 at 3:07 PM

Quoting bizsavvymomma:

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this but am recently divorced and am trying to juggle a career, my 3 year old and life's responsibilities. Am looking for opportunities to make some money - I'm sure many of you are in the same boat. I'll let you know what I come up with but in the meantime just wanted to say hi!

HI,

I think that a great idea. What do you like to do? Alot of times,  it is easier if you look for opportunities of becoming a business owner. It's not that hard to say for instance, if you like to cook, cook food and sell them to parties, gatherings, etc.

And you want to also at the same time pick something that you can make a good amount of money like real estate agent, mortgage loan officer. What city do you live in?

Check out my blog at : yavonnewilliams.com  

I climbed the ladder even through an ugly divorce, brutal custody battle, and not able to make ends meet for me and my first 2 kids. I didnt have anyone to advise me 15 years ago. I was a hard worker and a good mom. But I was in college, and had a job thinking I struggle a little while because once I finished college, I could then support my kids. My ex barely paid me child support, and when he did it was 50 dollars a week for 2 children in school!  I didnt come across becoming a mortgage loan officer until after my ex was fighting me for custody. by that time, my kids were complaining so much about how we had struggled so much for the last 5 years. I was so confused and just wanted my kids not to have to struggle anymore even though I was trying to make a living in the end for all 3 of us.

so take it from me. make as much money as you can to get out of the provety level. And the only thing that will take you there is owning your own business. You can always keep your job that you have and do your business on the side. And no quick sales gimmicks will work!

• Lexiton
    by Lexiton
    April 5 at 11:49 AM

Mobile Photo

Any ladies live in Washington

Single Moms