Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Single & Pregnant 101
December 22, 2011 at 3:01 PM

This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about being a pregnant single mom.  

Here are some pregnancy related topics discussed in this group:

• Dealing with a break-up while pregnant
  • Pregnancy & dating
  • Single and chosing to become a partnerless parent
  • Thoughts on abortion
  • Telling the father

pregnant belly

For more help:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please share your best advice for single and pregnant moms in the replies below!

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    June 23 at 9:57 PM

Wow, that's fantatic!  Congratulations on finding your happily ever after! :)

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: Wow I posted this so long ago and I am still getting likes. I am now 24. I married the man mentioned in the post. My 3 year old just turned 6 and my stepdaughter is almost 9. I did finally adopt the baby and she is 2 now. My husband adopted both of my girls and we have a 6 month old son together. Life is still great and we are still happy.
    Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

I got pregnant just before I turned 18 with a young man, who was a year older then I was, and I broke up with him because he hit me several times. He has only seen her once, this Christmas. I am 22 now and she is 3 and I am adopting a 6wo baby girl. I am still unmarried but I am in a serious relationship with a man who has a 5yo daughter. My life is great right now and we are all happy.

• Razzle_Dazzle1
    June 24 at 2:18 AM
    Thank you.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Wow, that's fantatic!  Congratulations on finding your happily ever after! :)

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: Wow I posted this so long ago and I am still getting likes. I am now 24. I married the man mentioned in the post. My 3 year old just turned 6 and my stepdaughter is almost 9. I did finally adopt the baby and she is 2 now. My husband adopted both of my girls and we have a 6 month old son together. Life is still great and we are still happy.
    Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

I got pregnant just before I turned 18 with a young man, who was a year older then I was, and I broke up with him because he hit me several times. He has only seen her once, this Christmas. I am 22 now and she is 3 and I am adopting a 6wo baby girl. I am still unmarried but I am in a serious relationship with a man who has a 5yo daughter. My life is great right now and we are all happy.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts