Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Single & Pregnant 101
December 22, 2011 at 3:01 PM

This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about being a pregnant single mom.  

Here are some pregnancy related topics discussed in this group:

• Dealing with a break-up while pregnant
  • Pregnancy & dating
  • Single and chosing to become a partnerless parent
  • Thoughts on abortion
  • Telling the father

pregnant belly

For more help:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please share your best advice for single and pregnant moms in the replies below!

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    June 23 at 9:57 PM

Wow, that's fantatic!  Congratulations on finding your happily ever after! :)

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: Wow I posted this so long ago and I am still getting likes. I am now 24. I married the man mentioned in the post. My 3 year old just turned 6 and my stepdaughter is almost 9. I did finally adopt the baby and she is 2 now. My husband adopted both of my girls and we have a 6 month old son together. Life is still great and we are still happy.
    Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

I got pregnant just before I turned 18 with a young man, who was a year older then I was, and I broke up with him because he hit me several times. He has only seen her once, this Christmas. I am 22 now and she is 3 and I am adopting a 6wo baby girl. I am still unmarried but I am in a serious relationship with a man who has a 5yo daughter. My life is great right now and we are all happy.

• Razzle_Dazzle1
    June 24 at 2:18 AM
    Thank you.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Wow, that's fantatic!  Congratulations on finding your happily ever after! :)

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1: Wow I posted this so long ago and I am still getting likes. I am now 24. I married the man mentioned in the post. My 3 year old just turned 6 and my stepdaughter is almost 9. I did finally adopt the baby and she is 2 now. My husband adopted both of my girls and we have a 6 month old son together. Life is still great and we are still happy.
    Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

I got pregnant just before I turned 18 with a young man, who was a year older then I was, and I broke up with him because he hit me several times. He has only seen her once, this Christmas. I am 22 now and she is 3 and I am adopting a 6wo baby girl. I am still unmarried but I am in a serious relationship with a man who has a 5yo daughter. My life is great right now and we are all happy.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts