Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Separation & Divorce 101
December 22, 2011 at 2:54 PM

This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about separation and divorce.  

Here are some topics that have been discussed in this group:

• Deciding to relocate after divorce
  • Remaining friends after the break-up
  • Meeting the ex's new partner
  • Assuring the children that they are not the cause of the break-up
  • Mediation

fingers crossed

For more help:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please share your best advice for those going through a divorce or separation in the replies below.

Replies

• alexsmommy51405
    December 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM

Hi. my soon to be ex husband is an alcoholic, who hasn't helped out around the house financially or taking care of the house or helping take care of the kids at all in 4 years. I left him a few months ago moved in with my parents and decided on the divorce. I was unhappy for years so this is the best option for me and the kids. We're safe now and are living much happier than we were before so I know I made the right decision. 

My soon to be ex husband does some really bizarre stuff. Like yesterday he told me 'its ok if you say you love me still' and I'm like 'i don't want to lie to you' and he's like 'i know it doesn't change anything but it will when you admit that you still love me' then TODAY he texts me and says 'the boys will probably have a little brother or sister in about 8 months'' 

I honestly don't believe him, i WISH it were true but I don't think it is that he got another girl pregnant (that's how seriously done I am with him) 

Other than that it's been other really bizarre behaviors, one day he loves me, the next he can't stand me and calls me a B and a heretic or whatever. I'm mostly just flabbergasted and laugh about it. I'm SOOOO over it and it's gotten to the point where the harassment is just hilarious to me. 

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts