Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....
July 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• cindysioux
    January 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Hello ladies, my name is Cindy, I am 39 and 37 weeks pregnant with my first child a girl, Lucy.  Husband decided to bail a and since "our"fertility issues were always his, I made the rash decision to find a donor, I did  and it worked first time, & here we are. Being pregnant, single & Divorcing is a process I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, it's been hard, so hard, but nearing the end of the journey. The Divorce papers are here on my desk to sign and I have a scheduled induction date.  I am becoming something I never ever thought I would be not only a mommy but a divorce'.  2013 is going to be amazing year for me! I am excited and ready to be done with my marriage and being pregnant!

• Cafe AmyS
    January 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Welcome to the group Cindy!  Congratulations on your pregnancy, soundslike you'll be holding Lucy before long.  :)

Quoting cindysioux:

Hello ladies, my name is Cindy, I am 39 and 37 weeks pregnant with my first child a girl, Lucy.  Husband decided to bail a and since "our"fertility issues were always his, I made the rash decision to find a donor, I did  and it worked first time, & here we are. Being pregnant, single & Divorcing is a process I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, it's been hard, so hard, but nearing the end of the journey. The Divorce papers are here on my desk to sign and I have a scheduled induction date.  I am becoming something I never ever thought I would be not only a mommy but a divorce'.  2013 is going to be amazing year for me! I am excited and ready to be done with my marriage and being pregnant!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts