Single Moms

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....
July 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• cindysioux
    January 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Hello ladies, my name is Cindy, I am 39 and 37 weeks pregnant with my first child a girl, Lucy.  Husband decided to bail a and since "our"fertility issues were always his, I made the rash decision to find a donor, I did  and it worked first time, & here we are. Being pregnant, single & Divorcing is a process I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, it's been hard, so hard, but nearing the end of the journey. The Divorce papers are here on my desk to sign and I have a scheduled induction date.  I am becoming something I never ever thought I would be not only a mommy but a divorce'.  2013 is going to be amazing year for me! I am excited and ready to be done with my marriage and being pregnant!

• Cafe AmyS
    January 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Welcome to the group Cindy!  Congratulations on your pregnancy, soundslike you'll be holding Lucy before long.  :)

Quoting cindysioux:

Hello ladies, my name is Cindy, I am 39 and 37 weeks pregnant with my first child a girl, Lucy.  Husband decided to bail a and since "our"fertility issues were always his, I made the rash decision to find a donor, I did  and it worked first time, & here we are. Being pregnant, single & Divorcing is a process I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, it's been hard, so hard, but nearing the end of the journey. The Divorce papers are here on my desk to sign and I have a scheduled induction date.  I am becoming something I never ever thought I would be not only a mommy but a divorce'.  2013 is going to be amazing year for me! I am excited and ready to be done with my marriage and being pregnant!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Single Moms