We have some Group signatures to share with you!
We hope you'll add a Single Moms group signature to your posts.
When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)
Here's how to add the signature to your account:
- Copy the signature below that you like best.
- Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the 'My Account Settings' option.
- Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
- Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
- Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
- You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.
Here are the new signatures that CafeMom made for us:
Let us know if you have any questions! We are happy to help!
Thank you for being a member of the Single Moms Group!
by patticake1October 12, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Is there a cursive signature?
by Heiress_RoxyFebruary 16, 2012 at 10:47 PMHeiress Roxy
March 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Cafemom is great! Love reading the posts! Just joined today!
October 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
The Rebekah Project
by MarieFranceNovember 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM
My name is Marie. I am glad CafeMon is back! I am 39, mother of one sassy girl of 7. I am glad to find you guys. I am helping my cousin find a nice city to relocate. We are looking for a nice town that is kids friendly, with great school, affordable housing, good weather, open-minded folks who are open to diversity in their community.
She is now reside in NJ.