Single Moms

Featured Posts
schmelvyn
hi single mommys
October 21, 2007 at 1:26 AM
so i am kinda new to this whole bing single and a mom. but how to get thru the day or find another man.. i think its kinda hard???

Replies

• JessiJ
    by JessiJ
    October 21, 2007 at 1:29 AM
    You just have to focus on the life you want to make for you and your child.  Everything else will work out, but first and foremost is making your child's life the best it can be.  I don't have a man either and it'd be awesome to have one, but my little boy just has to be my focus....best of luck!

http://1.UploadMirror.com/uploaded/6/374/glitter_maker_09_10_2007_20_15_59_23593.gif" border="0">
    - http://www.lookcut.com" title="weight loss">weight loss
  • njoynlife
    October 21, 2007 at 4:05 AM
    I remember when I first became single.  I wondered what man would want a woman like me who had kids, single and hurting.  It was one of my greatest fears for some reason.  I tried to have a few relationships in this frame of mind but of course you can guess that they did not work out in the end.  I finally began to really love myself, my talents, and my life.  I didnt need to have some man there to feel better about myself.  Alone or sharing time with someone, I feel just as complete with myself either way.  I know you are afraid right now, but dont worry, that awful feeling will begin to fade.  Just be true to yourself.  Learn what YOU want out of life for yourself and your child and trust in God.  He will help you more than any man ever possibly could.  
    Blessings to you 

• msjacqueline
    October 21, 2007 at 4:39 AM
    being a single mom searching for love is crazy. you are a packaged deal now. you have to up your standards and think about if you want that person to be involved in your child/rens life. as for making it through the day, i still am yet to learn that! lol :) with time you will find your place and rythem... or at least thats what i have been told! :)

The Only One Without A Crazy Ziggy

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts