Single Moms

bresmommy92402
Newbie here -- single mom in Alabama
October 20, 2007 at 9:27 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Meredith. I'm 24 -- I have a 5 year old little girl named Breanna. We live in Alabama. My daughter's father is in the military and he's never been a part of Bre's life. Getting support from him  has been the toughest thing because he's not cooperative at all.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Hope to meet you all soon.

Replies

• lilmomm
    by lilmomm
    October 20, 2007 at 9:45 PM
    Hey meredith! I'm also new to the group. I have a 7 year old lil boy. We live in Louisiana.  Oh and my name is Sandy.

• DentalMom38
    October 20, 2007 at 9:49 PM
    Hello.
    My name is Christi and I live here in TX. I too am a single mom and my son just turned 15 in Aug of this yr. I've been single mom since day one and I've never gotten any support or help from his sperm donor. I refer to him that way because he doesn't deserve to be called a dad......
    I know that it's hard and you do struggle financially...... But you have the best part of all. You have your daughter.

Keep your head up..........

Your friend,
    Christi
  • FLCougar
    October 20, 2007 at 9:52 PM

Hi I am originally from Alabama - most of my family is still there.  Sister lives in Helena (near Birmingham), the rest is Walker County.  I'll be there for Thanksgiving!  Please tell me the weather is cool - I can't wait!

Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow southerner.

• latonjae
    October 21, 2007 at 12:07 AM
    Hi and welcome, I am new as well hoping to meet nice new friends to talk to you can add me to your friends if you'd like.

Single Moms