Toadily Grand Slammin' Profiles & Designs

kandis1021
Hello All
October 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for welcoming me into your group! I have an iPad, and a smartphone. Neither are friendly at designing with Siggies, copying and pasting, uploading when you ask it to! It's been a challenging 2 months of attempting to understand this, and I'll say I'm getting maybe a D+ average grade in my progress .... So I'm just letting you get a glimpse at my world of learning about managing photobucket, Fotki, my profile editing, etc. so at least in asking to join your group I have a clue that you don't just request your name on a picture, and it appears on your profile. So. I've thought of quitting , but at this point it's a challenge, and I've learned quite a bit. So I'm continuing to try dispite myself.. We'll see if I get proficient at it.....Lol!
Good Luck to Both of Us!

Replies

• fooferann
    October 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    Hi there and welcome!! One thing you are capable of doing with an iPad is saving a non animated soggy to your picture folder then you can put it on cafemom by using the add a photo feature. I was able to do that with my iPad.

Hugs!
  • toadilypeachy
    October 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Whew! So glad fooferann has an iPad.. I would be toadily lost also because I don't have one.. lol.. So, I wouldn't know where to begin to even help you! Maybe more of our admins have them and can be helpful to you!

Thanks for joining!

• kandis1021
    October 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    Thank you ,you guys! I'll do my best.... I'll have to say its been a climb starting at the bottom of this mountain and forfeits been more like rock claiming ! Given it my best....

Toadily Grand Slammin' Profiles & Designs