The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Greenstone920
If you have an iPhone...
September 22, 2009 at 1:19 PM

How do you like it?  I'm considering getting one when my Verizon contract is up in January, but I would love to get some opinions first!

Replies

• my4kids274
    September 22, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I just got one a couple of weeks ago and honestly I really like mine...I have to admit I didn't think I was going to but I do.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    September 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I've got a question for i phone owners too, can you hang up on the person you're talking to by your cheek rubbing on the phone?

• mybabiesandme
    September 22, 2009 at 1:31 PM
    They are addicting!! I have the blackberry bold and my SO has the iphone. I love his iphone. In fact my birthday is in 2 days and I told him forget the camera I want and get me the iphone.
  • mybabiesandme
    September 22, 2009 at 1:35 PM
    As far as the cheek disconnecting the phone, its never happen to me or S0. The "end call" button has to take a direct hit with your finger to turn it off.
  • Greenstone920
    September 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Nice!  My birthday was Sunday, and I lost my cell phone last week, and was sure I was going to have to buy a new one, so I was going to use my birthday money from my parents to get an LG EnV touch.  Luckily, someone found my phone, so I don't have to buy a new one, but it got me thinking that if I'm going to spend almost $200 on a phone, I might as well to wait and get an iPhone in a few months.  I just don't know if I can wait that long!

Quoting mybabiesandme:

They are addicting!! I have the blackberry bold and my SO has the iphone. I love his iphone. In fact my birthday is in 2 days and I told him forget the camera I want and get me the iphone.

• mommy1008
    September 22, 2009 at 1:39 PM

My fiance just got his iPhone a couple weeks ago..and lets just say he loves it I hate it! I hate it because he is constantly on it playing around lol! However, the few times I did get it away from him to look at, I thought it was pretty neat :)

• abstractmommy
    September 22, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Love love love it!

• hhickey
    by hhickey
    September 22, 2009 at 1:43 PM

My husband has an iPhone for work and I LOVE IT!  Last week I was in our corporate office for meetings and asked if we could get them (yeah, that will be a cold day in he!!).  LOL! 

I love his iPhone.  We were out "exploring" on Sunday and got a little lost.  He connected to Google maps, it located us, and we figured out how to get back to the freeway.

It's addicting.  We just have to be careful.  His company policy is that if you break the screen you have to replace it.

• sahmomof2
    September 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I have one.  I LOVE it!!  There are a lot of free apps, it has youtube, the maps have a GPS tracker so you can see exactly where you are, it has net, so I'm on there ALL the time surfing Cafemom...  Yeah, it's probably one of my favorite things!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN