The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
noahscott
mommy and wifey first..
February 5, 2009 at 6:45 PM

today has just been one of those days! i was supposed to go to the gym and go turn my application in for LPN school and then go shopping.. well i couldn't do any of it because my son lost my keys, then when i found them he wanted lunch.. after lunch he had to have a bath.. then he took his nap and when he woke up from his nap smeared poop all over his crib! so i spent forever giving him another bath and cleaning his crib with bleach! i finally get done with that and he comes out to the living room.. breaks my picture boxes and tears up his Dr. Seuss books! i'm so mad!

i never get to do anything that i want or need to do because i'm to busy cooking and cleaning and everything else for my son and SO!

i'm just tired of it.. its the same thing over and over!

Replies

• theskillfactor
    February 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Hang in there. Is there a time when you can leave him with daddy and get some much needed "me time" Just to go grocery shopping without a little one can seem like a vacation.

• RaulitosMommy
    February 5, 2009 at 6:51 PM

aww sounds like u had a rough day..thats my life too im forever pickin up or dropping my Ds off at school, grandmas,getting his bath, helping with homework,  and my SO always needs something..dinner, lunch, clothes ironed, he needs shaving cream, I never get a minute to myself

• KittyD
    by KittyD
    February 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM

looks liek you need a vaca! im sorry and good luck!

• LOni01908
    February 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Ahhhh motherhood. Just to think...one day you will look back and miss him being this age.

slide

• Donna_88
    February 5, 2009 at 6:58 PM
    I feel the same way! No matter what I do I never have time to myself or do what I want to do. I have two little girls and my husband acts like a big baby.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts