The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
channingsmom
To all you BF mamas
December 16, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Do what is best for your child, and don't let anyone tell you that you should stop BF at 2....

Replies

• vatofamily
    December 16, 2008 at 10:34 PM

I liked that video a lot.  Thank you for sharing.  DS is six months now.  I'm not sure when I'm going to wean him--I'm just going with it for now.  I think it all depends, like the video said, on when the mother and child are ready to stop.  Thanks for posting!

• channingsmom
    December 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Youe welcome!

• jiffypop2207
    December 16, 2008 at 10:37 PM

great video, there was one comment that said that public bf was banned in uk, is that true? how can you tell someone that they cant feed their kid???

• MyahsMom
    December 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM

I know I'm not going to be well liked for this but I agree that I find breastfeeding a two year old and older to be odd.

• Christy644
    December 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM

I'm with ya

Quoting MyahsMom:

I know I'm not going to be well liked for this but I agree that I find breastfeeding a two year old and older to be odd.

• priceisright07
    December 16, 2008 at 10:44 PM

You think thats bad?I saw a video yesterday of an 8 year old breast feeding!!!!!

Quoting Christy644:

I'm with ya

Quoting MyahsMom:

• pinkcarebear
    December 16, 2008 at 10:44 PM

i nursed my oldest till he was 23 months

• priceisright07
    December 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM

• momtoamo
    December 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Why is it odd.  I can not understand this.  It is the most natural thing you can do.

Quoting MyahsMom:

• jeskaM
    by jeskaM
    December 16, 2008 at 10:47 PM

im all for bf but im sorry and im gonna get bashed for this but I think it is gross after the age of 1 1/2..it freaks me out seeing an older child sucking on a boob

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN