The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
channingsmom
To all you BF mamas
December 16, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Do what is best for your child, and don't let anyone tell you that you should stop BF at 2....

Replies

• vatofamily
    December 16, 2008 at 10:34 PM

I liked that video a lot.  Thank you for sharing.  DS is six months now.  I'm not sure when I'm going to wean him--I'm just going with it for now.  I think it all depends, like the video said, on when the mother and child are ready to stop.  Thanks for posting!

• channingsmom
    December 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Youe welcome!

• jiffypop2207
    December 16, 2008 at 10:37 PM

great video, there was one comment that said that public bf was banned in uk, is that true? how can you tell someone that they cant feed their kid???

• MyahsMom
    December 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM

I know I'm not going to be well liked for this but I agree that I find breastfeeding a two year old and older to be odd.

• Christy644
    December 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM

I'm with ya

Quoting MyahsMom:

I know I'm not going to be well liked for this but I agree that I find breastfeeding a two year old and older to be odd.

• priceisright07
    December 16, 2008 at 10:44 PM

You think thats bad?I saw a video yesterday of an 8 year old breast feeding!!!!!

Quoting Christy644:

I'm with ya

Quoting MyahsMom:

• pinkcarebear
    December 16, 2008 at 10:44 PM

i nursed my oldest till he was 23 months

• priceisright07
    December 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM

• momtoamo
    December 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Why is it odd.  I can not understand this.  It is the most natural thing you can do.

Quoting MyahsMom:

• jeskaM
    by jeskaM
    December 16, 2008 at 10:47 PM

im all for bf but im sorry and im gonna get bashed for this but I think it is gross after the age of 1 1/2..it freaks me out seeing an older child sucking on a boob

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts