The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
NewcomersAdmin
NORTH CAROLINA Moms Click Here!
September 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM

spinning globe

Make friends with Moms in North Carolina! 

Post here to introduce yourself and say hello to the other Moms from North Carolina on this thread. 

Groups of Moms in North Carolina:

North Carolina Moms...TarHeel State

Fun Loving Mamas of Raleigh and surrounding areas

Fayetteville Moms looking for New Friends

Fort Bragg Army Wives

Greensboro Ladies

~North Carolina Mommies~

To search for more Moms in North Carolina: 

Find Groups of Moms in your area - Scroll down to search for local Groups.

Mom Search - Find Moms in your area.

Create Your Own Group! - Invite your friends to join! 

Replies

• 1luvinmommy
    September 7, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Hello everyone. My name is April and I live right outside of Fayetteville. I have one son named Zachary, his birthday is on the 26th of this month. He will be 3. I have been married for 4 1/2 years. My hubby and I have lived here all our lives, we love it here in NC. Most weekends you can find us at the beach!

• VincentsYaya
    September 7, 2008 at 8:46 AM

Hey "y'all"! My name is Tina, and I live in the mtns. of western NC! I'm Tarheel born and bred, and very proud of it!!! I have been married for 25 years, have a 22 year old daughter and a 11 month old grandson, all of which are the joy of my life!!  I would love to meet other moms and grandmas from our great state!! Y'all c'mon over to my page any time! wave

• Avasmom519
    September 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Hello everybody :) my name is Amber. Im a 28 year old new mom of a baby girl named Ava. We just moved to Murfreesboro a month ago, before that I lived in Como for a short period of time. Right now Im a stay at home mom but I really want to go back to work as soon as things slow down a little bit. Ive been a hairstylist for 7 years. I just found cafe mom a few days ago and am just lookin to meet some other moms :)

• tamrin55
    September 8, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Hey, my name is Tamra and I have a 20 month old daughter. I live in Gastonia, NC

• Gambery2008
    September 9, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Hey everyone, my name is Jeanie and I live in Rockwell with my 2 children. Amber and Gary. I've lived here for almost 6 years now. I was not born here in NC, but it is my home now and just love it here. My fiancee' and I have been together for 6 years and plan on getting married someday. Don't know when. I rushed into my first marriage and that didn't work out too good. So this time, I'm gonna take my good ol' sweet time.

• doodlebug82307
    September 11, 2008 at 8:11 AM

Hi my name is Trish and I live in the Mountains in NorthWest NC (Ashe County) and I love it here. I have 3 kids..... 2 girls age 9 & 4 and a 1yr old son. I am a stay at home mom and would love to meet other moms from around here.

• deenakate
    September 11, 2008 at 8:16 AM

Hi, my name is Deena I live in Western NC.... Clay County... I have two boys ages 16, and 11... I have always lived in WNC...

dk

• hapybren
    September 15, 2008 at 5:12 AM

Hi to all, I'm from Mount Holly, NC which sits right by Charlotte. Our little area is really filling up. I hope to meet new friends that are close by. I don't have any little ones at home but I do have two grown sons, the oldest has given me two grandsons and the younger one has given me two granddaughters.

Thanks,

Brenda

• SugarSuzie
    September 15, 2008 at 5:38 AM

Hi.  I'm from Charlotte, currently, but originally (and maybe soon again) from western NC.  I'm 29 with a 16 month old DD.

• Tams3
    by Tams3
    September 17, 2008 at 6:29 PM

Hi,

Tamara, Mother of 3 in Winston Salem.  K, 1st grade and 3rd grade.  Always looking to make new friends with other moms in my area!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN