The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
philippians314
stress. how do you all handle/deal with it?
August 4 at 9:57 PM

hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well. does anyone know of any stress relievers? (like exercise, writing, chores, etc.)? Lol.

Replies

• weeping_angel
    August 4 at 9:58 PM
    Cleaning
  • weeping_angel
    Playing with DS
  • weeping_angel
    Deep breathing
  • weeping_angel
    Shopping
  • texasgirl77
    August 4 at 10:10 PM
    Pets are supposed to be stress relievers. Exercise. Visiting good friend. Chocolate. Lol :)
  • mona165
    by mona165
    August 4 at 10:11 PM
    I sleep:)
  • Lovinme2784
    August 4 at 11:41 PM
    I usually write whats stressing me the most and then I write ways I can do quick fixes or a process I can take to start feeling better about what ever it is works well for me. Even with marriage issues
  • Anoronlight
    August 5 at 12:00 AM
    I love listening to music, most specifically, I will turn up the music as loud as I canabd listen to songs that are motivating and I sing and get into the song, this could mean putting it on repeat. Lol I also remind myself that I have to: accept what I can't change and change what I can, which helps cause it helps me to really look at what is going on and figure out what it is about it that I can actually change and what I can't and then do what needs to be done.
  • Laryahzmommy
    August 5 at 1:55 AM
    You know what it all depends on what mode your in because sometimes cleaning can help, music really takes me away from everything, at times writing everything out on actual paper can really help or even shopping
  • MixedCooke
    August 5 at 3:14 AM

St Johns Wort, Relora, deep breathing, exercise, baking, cleaning, cooking, gardening, writing

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN