The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Arielle0890
Rolling off the bed :(
April 13 at 6:48 AM
Hi so my 5 month old son rolled off our bed this morning. I was gone for two seconds and had him in the middle of the bed. Then I hear this thud and he's on the floor on his tummy but he had his head raised up. He cried for maybe 30 seconds and my husband kept telling me he is ok and that he was just hungry. So we feed him and he ate all his bottle and went to bed. Had this happened to anyone else? Or bed is only maybe like 20 inches high. So maybe a foot in a half. I feel horrible and couldn't sleep!

Replies

• 100problems-1
    April 13 at 6:50 AM
    It's happened to many of us. They are like rubber I'm sure it hurt you more than him. As long as his head is ok he's likely fine.

I cried when I let that happen.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 13 at 9:11 AM

My son rolled off the sofa at a couple weeks. I never thought he could turn over that young, but he did. I felt awfully guilty, but he is fine.

• AbbeysMom2013
    April 13 at 9:59 AM
    I have never left her like that, even for a second. She has always been a wiggle worm. But now that she is older she is every where and constantly bumping her head, or falling. I need to put her in bubble wrap and a helmet.
  • lenashark
    April 13 at 10:02 AM

No, it's never happened to us, I've never left my kids on the bed or coach as babies. If he shows any strange behavior or acts drowsy when he's normally alert, take him in.  

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN