The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
kidsofbrenda
3 year old in diapers not pull-ups?
April 11 at 3:52 AM
My son is 3 year old and still in diapers. When we went to play group yesterday one mom asked me why I don't put in pull-ups instead of diapers. I told her they are more expensive and hold my sons pee better. Any moms who kids are still in diapers?

Replies

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    April 11 at 3:55 AM
    I never used pull ups. IMO they confuse kids. They're made to "look and feel like real underwear" So why can I pee in these underwear and not in those?
  • Corkie-
    by Corkie-
    April 11 at 3:57 AM
    Mine are. They only wear pull ups if we go out somewhere other than that it's underwear and diapers at night.
  • lady-J-Rock
    April 11 at 6:46 AM
    My son's two but looks like a four year old. He wears diapers. Nobody has questioned me as to why he is still in diapers.
  • momof2girls220
    April 11 at 6:47 AM
    My oldest was still in diapers at 3.
  • ljmom24
    by ljmom24
    April 11 at 6:53 AM

Only did pull ups with my youngest when we were actively potty training. If you aren't actually potty training he will get used to feeling wet and its counter productive to training

• starreyedcutie
    April 11 at 8:02 AM
    Never used pull ups...on my kids. I dont get the point. My dd is 3 and just potty trained a few months ago. She was ready and it wasnt a issue at all
  • fullxbusymom
    April 11 at 8:04 AM

I have never had a child not potty trained by 3.  So mine were only in underwear by that age.

• Caidysmom
    April 11 at 8:05 AM
    My dd will be 3 in May. She is still in diapers. I bought pull-ups about a month ago, but until she starts telling me she needs to "go" , I won't be using them.
  • indymom72
    April 11 at 8:09 AM

I think she was asking in a roundabout way why he isn't being potty trained. 

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    April 11 at 8:10 AM

I rarely bothered with pull ups. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts