The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
What is on your mind? 4/10
April 10 at 10:50 AM

Let's Chat!

How are you doing?  Have you had a good week so far?  Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    April 10 at 11:22 AM
    Doing just fine..its been a great week..not sure what is going on this weekend yet.
  • Carmela73
    April 10 at 11:25 AM

I am doing great now that we are experiencing a thaw here in Ontario.  The sun is shining and my mood is better.  With the coming of Spring, comes my self renewal.  I look forward to long sunny days being out in the garden.  I am sick of being indoors all the time.   Went for a walk with my neighbor this morning, and although it is still so cold, i feel so much better with the fresh air and sun shining.  I just sat in front of the tv this morning watching Housewives of New York and sewing the kids socks.  I noticed that there draweres were getting empty so today was the day to do it.  I never throw them out.  I just put them in my "mending bin" which I never get to.  So glad I did. 

• dannii_87
    April 10 at 11:26 AM
    Rubbish past 3 weeks but hopefully just hopefully things will start too get better
  • AmeriplanAmyJ
    April 10 at 11:27 AM

Just finsihed my daily workout looking forward to a wam day (finally woohoo)

• Amanda-O
    April 10 at 11:28 AM
    Doing good . I just started working out this week and I feel great. I'm ready to lose the rest of this baby weight.
  • Amanda-O
    April 10 at 11:30 AM
    What kind of workouts are you doing?

Quoting AmeriplanAmyJ:

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 10 at 11:42 AM

Glad all is going well :)

Quoting auntangelofsix: Doing just fine..its been a great week..not sure what is going on this weekend yet.

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 10 at 11:43 AM

How nice on your weather & the walk,
    Do you do that often?
    have a great day :)

Quoting Carmela73:

I am doing great now that we are experiencing a thaw here in Ontario.  The sun is shining and my mood is better.  With the coming of Spring, comes my self renewal.  I look forward to long sunny days being out in the garden.  I am sick of being indoors all the time.   Went for a walk with my neighbor this morning, and although it is still so cold, i feel so much better with the fresh air and sun shining.  I just sat in front of the tv this morning watching Housewives of New York and sewing the kids socks.  I noticed that there draweres were getting empty so today was the day to do it.  I never throw them out.  I just put them in my "mending bin" which I never get to.  So glad I did. 

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 10 at 11:43 AM

Hoping so .. what are your temps now?

Quoting dannii_87: Rubbish past 3 weeks but hopefully just hopefully things will start too get better

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 10 at 11:44 AM

Very nice!
    What kind of workout did you do?

Quoting AmeriplanAmyJ:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN