The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Bmat
What made you fall in love with your SO/ husband?
by Bmat
April 1 at 8:56 AM

What made you fall in love? Please elaborate
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 4% - appearance
  2. 55% - personality
  3. 4% - intelligence
  4. 0% - wealth
  5. 7% - mutual interests
  6. 1% - adult activities
  7. 28% - Other

Replies

• La_Vie_en_R0se
    April 1 at 9:04 AM

I put intelligence, but it was a combination of intelligence and personality for me.  He is also pretty cute ;)

• kajira
    by kajira
    April 1 at 9:29 AM

I chose other. It was a combination of looks, intelligence, personal morality, ethics, his view of life and his goals - how he talked about his dogs and how important animals were to him, his entire face lit up when he'd talk about his animals and all the time he'd spend with them... I always thought "if a man got that excited talking about me.... I want a man who looks like that when he's talking about me" LOL

• avonleafan
    April 1 at 9:33 AM
    He listened to me. I grew up in a loving home, but he was the first person who really took the time to listen to what I wanted out of life.
  • ladyvamp5489
    April 1 at 9:38 AM

I couldnt have said it better! We stayed up till 4 am just talking that first night.

Quoting avonleafan: He listened to me. I grew up in a loving home, but he was the first person who really took the time to listen to what I wanted out of life.

• Smilingnow
    April 1 at 9:43 AM
    His friendly loving nature. Opened the door where ever we went on our first date and when it rained he took his jacket off and covered my head so I would not get wet.
    When he took me home he took me to the door I invited him in. He said no I want to remember our first date. Kissed me ran out to his car opened the boot and there was a bunch of red flowers he gave me kissed me again. And the rest his history. I sat down on the bed that night and just smiled like a cat. Then he called me mid morning and we had a beautiful lunch.
    Note he said he had been watching for a while and had the whole night planned
  • cntrdmom
    April 1 at 9:45 AM
    This is hard. I've always lived him because he's so many wonderful things all in one. He's very handsome, smart, good at everything he does, confident, and has very high morals that I find important. Also the way he loves me is unparalleled to any love I've ever felt. I am able to be open and free with him because of that love which makes me move him even more. It's been like this from the beginning really.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 1 at 9:55 AM

This is so sweet. :)

Quoting kajira:

I chose other. It was a combination of looks, intelligence, personal morality, ethics, his view of life and his goals - how he talked about his dogs and how important animals were to him, his entire face lit up when he'd talk about his animals and all the time he'd spend with them... I always thought "if a man got that excited talking about me.... I want a man who looks like that when he's talking about me" LOL

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 1 at 9:56 AM

I'd forgotten, but we used to stay up hours and hours just talking. :)

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I couldnt have said it better! We stayed up till 4 am just talking that first night.

Quoting avonleafan: He listened to me. I grew up in a loving home, but he was the first person who really took the time to listen to what I wanted out of life.

• TheFairest
    April 1 at 9:57 AM
    He was the full package.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 1 at 9:57 AM

*sigh*  I am smiling now (heh!)  How romantic was this! Wow!

Quoting Smilingnow: His friendly loving nature. Opened the door where ever we went on our first date and when it rained he took his jacket off and covered my head so I would not get wet. When he took me home he took me to the door I invited him in. He said no I want to remember our first date. Kissed me ran out to his car opened the boot and there was a bunch of red flowers he gave me kissed me again. And the rest his history. I sat down on the bed that night and just smiled like a cat. Then he called me mid morning and we had a beautiful lunch. Note he said he had been watching for a while and had the whole night planned

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts