The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cafe Robin
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 1st)
April 1 at 12:51 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

Replies

• babyboomay
    April 1 at 1:21 AM
    hello my name is martina. I am new and this was the first time I have ever seen this page. I have seven children number eight is on the way. I am so excited and so are the other children. We are hoping for a girl but letting it be a surprise. If you have any questions of any type feel free to ask I am not shy.
  • oreliamichelle
    April 1 at 1:51 AM
    Gianna-Monet is 7 mths old, Jose and I met online, we live in central California, and I love ice cream and movies. I'm 22 and my name is orelia
  • jesikuhh
    April 1 at 1:52 AM
    1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
    I don't have any kids yet but I am pregnant with my first.

I grew up in and still live in Battle Creek, Michigan.

My boyfriend/baby daddy and I actually met because he used to date my ex best friend. That isn't the reason we're no longer friends though, we weren't friends long before he and I got together.

Since I don't have a job and my boyfriend works 2nd shift I have a lot of time to myself. I mostly just watch TV or Netflix... I get lonely.

My name is Jesica and I'm 22 years old. I'm due august 23rd and I don't know the gender of the baby yet but I hope it`s a boy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. Have a little case of prepartum depression...
  • maya254
    by maya254
    April 1 at 2:20 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm Maya, mother of two. I have an 8 year old boy and a 21 month old girl.

I grew up in Kenya but am now living in Dubai.

I came across a video on youtube and that's how i came to know about Cafemoms and i thought its a great place for moms to support and encourage each other as well as to get valuable advice.

• Theresa_5
    April 1 at 3:06 AM
    1. I have 3 kids, ages 6, 5, and 3. One boy and two girls. My son is the oldest.

2. I grew up in El Paso, TX, moved several times, but finally settled down back home.

3. I met my husband at a party for our graduating class. We went all through high school knowing of each other, but never met until our last night as Seniors.

4. When I have time to myself, I like to read, work out, shop, go out with friends, or bake.

5. Things on my mind today:
    I have to get rid of some damn toys!
    Laundry, ugh.
    Birthday party planning.
    I shouldn't have eaten so much last
    night.
    My son needs a haircut.
  • Hottmomma607
    April 1 at 3:13 AM
    Martina welcome!
    What's your kids ages?

Quoting babyboomay: hello my name is martina. I am new and this was the first time I have ever seen this page. I have seven children number eight is on the way. I am so excited and so are the other children. We are hoping for a girl but letting it be a surprise. If you have any questions of any type feel free to ask I am not shy.
  • Hottmomma607
    April 1 at 3:15 AM
    Hello, nice to meet you!
    What kind of ice cream do you like?

Quoting oreliamichelle: Gianna-Monet is 7 mths old, Jose and I met online, we live in central California, and I love ice cream and movies. I'm 22 and my name is orelia
  • Hottmomma607
    April 1 at 3:18 AM
    Welcome! So sorry you are feeling down. Have you talked to your doctor?

Quoting jesikuhh: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
    I don't have any kids yet but I am pregnant with my first.

I grew up in and still live in Battle Creek, Michigan.

My boyfriend/baby daddy and I actually met because he used to date my ex best friend. That isn't the reason we're no longer friends though, we weren't friends long before he and I got together.

Since I don't have a job and my boyfriend works 2nd shift I have a lot of time to myself. I mostly just watch TV or Netflix... I get lonely.

My name is Jesica and I'm 22 years old. I'm due august 23rd and I don't know the gender of the baby yet but I hope it`s a boy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. Have a little case of prepartum depression...
  • Hottmomma607
    April 1 at 3:20 AM
    Hi so great to meet you!
    How long have you've been in Dubai?

Quoting maya254:

Hi everyone!

I'm Maya, mother of two. I have an 8 year old boy and a 21 month old girl.

I grew up in Kenya but am now living in Dubai.

I came across a video on youtube and that's how i came to know about Cafemoms and i thought its a great place for moms to support and encourage each other as well as to get valuable advice.

• Hottmomma607
    April 1 at 3:22 AM
    Welcome! Who's birthday are you planning?
    Mmmmm what did you eat too much of?

Quoting Theresa_5: 1. I have 3 kids, ages 6, 5, and 3. One boy and two girls. My son is the oldest.

2. I grew up in El Paso, TX, moved several times, but finally settled down back home.

3. I met my husband at a party for our graduating class. We went all through high school knowing of each other, but never met until our last night as Seniors.

4. When I have time to myself, I like to read, work out, shop, go out with friends, or bake.

5. Things on my mind today:
    I have to get rid of some damn toys!
    Laundry, ugh.
    Birthday party planning.
    I shouldn't have eaten so much last
    night.
    My son needs a haircut.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts