The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
deenicole
totally lost and just want conversation
March 21 at 8:37 PM
Just want to chat. Feeling lost and confused and scared of the future.

Replies

• MandaMom23
    March 21 at 8:38 PM

hello & welcome, whats up?

• lucky2Beeme
    March 21 at 8:38 PM

hi mama whats goin on ?

• 1frog
    by 1frog
    March 21 at 9:20 PM

If you feel like telling us more maybe we can help.

hugs

• Ritko20
    by Ritko20
    March 21 at 9:23 PM
    Me too
  • starreyedcutie
    March 22 at 12:37 AM
    Chat away. Whats going on?
  • deenicole
    March 22 at 6:36 AM
    Thank u v much moms. Ive tried with my bf to get him to talk, to play with our 1 yr old son and I, ive asked him to go places and he does nothing with us but yet because he does have 2 other kids from 2 other moms, he will go places w them. Esp yis 7 yr old daughter who is his world. I mean this has been since new yrs
    That we have not done a thing.
    Anyway I know its time to move on I just am sooooo scared of losing my son. He will be 2 in may yet I also know that I want a man who wants me back.
  • xTrisketx
    March 22 at 5:59 PM
    Why would you lose your son?!?

Quoting deenicole: Thank u v much moms. Ive tried with my bf to get him to talk, to play with our 1 yr old son and I, ive asked him to go places and he does nothing with us but yet because he does have 2 other kids from 2 other moms, he will go places w them. Esp yis 7 yr old daughter who is his world. I mean this has been since new yrs
    That we have not done a thing.
    Anyway I know its time to move on I just am sooooo scared of losing my son. He will be 2 in may yet I also know that I want a man who wants me back.
  • little.worthen
    March 22 at 6:01 PM

hi! what do you wanna talk about?

• deenicole
    March 22 at 9:28 PM
    I would lose time with him. Hes only 1. I dont want to miss anything in his life. And im extremely nervous that my bf would bring my son to his sisters house and I hate the way she talks to her kids and her nieces and nephews.
    Thinking of not being w my son makes me sick to my stomach. Ive waited forever to have a child and I cant just imagine not being with him.
    I want to try all I can w my bf but its so hard bc we never talk anymore.
  • jas_momof2
    March 22 at 9:44 PM

Why would you lose time? 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN