The CafeMom Newcomers Club

amylovesnick07
If you believe in ghosts...
March 1 at 1:23 PM
What are some of your experiences? I love hearing ghost stories. I'll be posting some of mine shortly.

Replies

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 1:37 PM
    BUMP!
  • LokisLover
    March 1 at 1:40 PM

nothing too spooky, just seeing things "out of the corner of my eye" that aren't there a moment later. Usually people, sometimes animals.

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 1:52 PM
    One experience I had in Denver Colorado. I was in my apt by myself. I had my door locked. I went to take a shower. I put my necklace on the doorknob. I even had the bathroom door locked. I was in the middle of my shower and I heard the bathroom door fling open. I looked out of the shower curtain and screamed. My bathroom door was wide open and my necklace was swinging. Scared the crap out of me. I finished my shower in record time to see if anyone was in my apartment. Of course no one was and my door was still locked.
  • RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 1:59 PM
    I get quivers talking about it.

I use to be in a paranormal group on here but it got corny so i left.
  • RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 2:01 PM
    That's not spooky ?

Though just gave me goose bumps!...Animals?

Quoting LokisLover:

nothing too spooky, just seeing things "out of the corner of my eye" that aren't there a moment later. Usually people, sometimes animals.

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 2:06 PM
    Yeah I was in that group to and no one really talked in there. I am very interested in the paranormal. I've had a lot of experiences in Germany.

Quoting RitaTequila531: I get quivers talking about it.

I use to be in a paranormal group on here but it got corny so i left.
  • LokisLover
    March 1 at 2:17 PM

lol I'm half-believer, half-skeptic, so I'm aware it could just be shadows and my eyes playing tricks

But then there's times like the other day, I was driving home, clearly saw a man walking on the sidewalk wearing a tan trenchcoat, a hat, and dark pants... glanced away and back and he was gone. There was no where he could have disappeared to, and no reason for him to try & hide or anything. IDK who/what it was.

The animals are mostly cats, or one cat that maybe follows me around. This one I'm more of a believer b/c there are 2 very special cats in my past who would have reason to haunt me. The only thing I get here is the feeling that a cat has jumped onto the bed with me - like I feel a weight land on the bed - and nothing is there. But in our old house (where both of those cats passed away) I was always getting the sensation of a cat brushing against my leg or seeing one dart around a corner - when none of my current pets were around.

Quoting RitaTequila531: That's not spooky ? Though just gave me goose bumps!...Animals?
    Quoting LokisLover:

• RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 2:19 PM
    OMG OMG OM OMGGGGG! You're Fascinating me while Freaking me out at the same time lol that never happens

Quoting LokisLover:

lol I'm half-believer, half-skeptic, so I'm aware it could just be shadows and my eyes playing tricks

But then there's times like the other day, I was driving home, clearly saw a man walking on the sidewalk wearing a tan trenchcoat, a hat, and dark pants... glanced away and back and he was gone. There was no where he could have disappeared to, and no reason for him to try & hide or anything. IDK who/what it was.The animals are mostly cats, or one cat that maybe follows me around. This one I'm more of a believer b/c there are 2 very special cats in my past who would have reason to haunt me. The only thing I get here is the feeling that a cat has jumped onto the bed with me - like I feel a weight land on the bed - and nothing is there. But in our old house (where both of those cats passed away) I was always getting the sensation of a cat brushing against my leg or seeing one dart around a corner - when none of my current pets were around.

Quoting RitaTequila531: That's not spooky ?

Though just gave me goose bumps!...Animals?

Quoting LokisLover:

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 2:45 PM
    Another experience I had freaked me out more than anything. I was living in Oklahoma with my dad. The room I slept in just really creeped me out. For 2 weeks straight i woke up at 3 am with a lady standing at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears. Everyone told me to talk to her but i was too scared too and was frozen.
  • RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 3:42 PM
    Jeeeeee....sus!

Quoting amylovesnick07: Another experience I had freaked me out more than anything. I was living in Oklahoma with my dad. The room I slept in just really creeped me out. For 2 weeks straight i woke up at 3 am with a lady standing at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears. Everyone told me to talk to her but i was too scared too and was frozen.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts