The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
amylovesnick07
If you believe in ghosts...
March 1 at 1:23 PM
What are some of your experiences? I love hearing ghost stories. I'll be posting some of mine shortly.

Replies

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 1:37 PM
    BUMP!
  • LokisLover
    March 1 at 1:40 PM

nothing too spooky, just seeing things "out of the corner of my eye" that aren't there a moment later. Usually people, sometimes animals.

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 1:52 PM
    One experience I had in Denver Colorado. I was in my apt by myself. I had my door locked. I went to take a shower. I put my necklace on the doorknob. I even had the bathroom door locked. I was in the middle of my shower and I heard the bathroom door fling open. I looked out of the shower curtain and screamed. My bathroom door was wide open and my necklace was swinging. Scared the crap out of me. I finished my shower in record time to see if anyone was in my apartment. Of course no one was and my door was still locked.
  • RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 1:59 PM
    I get quivers talking about it.

I use to be in a paranormal group on here but it got corny so i left.
  • RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 2:01 PM
    That's not spooky ?

Though just gave me goose bumps!...Animals?

Quoting LokisLover:

nothing too spooky, just seeing things "out of the corner of my eye" that aren't there a moment later. Usually people, sometimes animals.

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 2:06 PM
    Yeah I was in that group to and no one really talked in there. I am very interested in the paranormal. I've had a lot of experiences in Germany.

Quoting RitaTequila531: I get quivers talking about it.

I use to be in a paranormal group on here but it got corny so i left.
  • LokisLover
    March 1 at 2:17 PM

lol I'm half-believer, half-skeptic, so I'm aware it could just be shadows and my eyes playing tricks

But then there's times like the other day, I was driving home, clearly saw a man walking on the sidewalk wearing a tan trenchcoat, a hat, and dark pants... glanced away and back and he was gone. There was no where he could have disappeared to, and no reason for him to try & hide or anything. IDK who/what it was.

The animals are mostly cats, or one cat that maybe follows me around. This one I'm more of a believer b/c there are 2 very special cats in my past who would have reason to haunt me. The only thing I get here is the feeling that a cat has jumped onto the bed with me - like I feel a weight land on the bed - and nothing is there. But in our old house (where both of those cats passed away) I was always getting the sensation of a cat brushing against my leg or seeing one dart around a corner - when none of my current pets were around.

Quoting RitaTequila531: That's not spooky ? Though just gave me goose bumps!...Animals?
    Quoting LokisLover:

• RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 2:19 PM
    OMG OMG OM OMGGGGG! You're Fascinating me while Freaking me out at the same time lol that never happens

Quoting LokisLover:

lol I'm half-believer, half-skeptic, so I'm aware it could just be shadows and my eyes playing tricks

But then there's times like the other day, I was driving home, clearly saw a man walking on the sidewalk wearing a tan trenchcoat, a hat, and dark pants... glanced away and back and he was gone. There was no where he could have disappeared to, and no reason for him to try & hide or anything. IDK who/what it was.The animals are mostly cats, or one cat that maybe follows me around. This one I'm more of a believer b/c there are 2 very special cats in my past who would have reason to haunt me. The only thing I get here is the feeling that a cat has jumped onto the bed with me - like I feel a weight land on the bed - and nothing is there. But in our old house (where both of those cats passed away) I was always getting the sensation of a cat brushing against my leg or seeing one dart around a corner - when none of my current pets were around.

Quoting RitaTequila531: That's not spooky ?

Though just gave me goose bumps!...Animals?

Quoting LokisLover:

• amylovesnick07
    March 1 at 2:45 PM
    Another experience I had freaked me out more than anything. I was living in Oklahoma with my dad. The room I slept in just really creeped me out. For 2 weeks straight i woke up at 3 am with a lady standing at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears. Everyone told me to talk to her but i was too scared too and was frozen.
  • RitaTequila531
    March 1 at 3:42 PM
    Jeeeeee....sus!

Quoting amylovesnick07: Another experience I had freaked me out more than anything. I was living in Oklahoma with my dad. The room I slept in just really creeped me out. For 2 weeks straight i woke up at 3 am with a lady standing at the foot of my bed with blood coming out of her nose, mouth, and ears. Everyone told me to talk to her but i was too scared too and was frozen.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN