The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
sammiespvx3
3rd pregnancy at age 20
February 19 at 10:57 AM
I am so scared. And I definitely cried a lot when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I have been together for five years now. We got married 2 1/2 years ago. He's very supportive so it brings me some comfort. However he's at work all day every day. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to handle three babies all at once. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Replies

• shaunaleigh418
    February 19 at 11:00 AM

Were you using birth control?

• sammiespvx3
    February 19 at 11:01 AM
    Ever single girl in my family is allergic to all forms of birth control. I tried it and it was terrible. I bled for like 2 months straight.
  • sjenkins8208
    February 19 at 11:01 AM
    I'm sure it HAS happened. But that's why birth control is so cool. It lets YOU decide when the time is right. You'll probably be fine....it'll all click together I'm sure.
  • sammiespvx3
    February 19 at 11:02 AM
    Pull out has alllllways worked for me. But I guess not this time. And we only had sex once during my whole cycle.
  • sjenkins8208
    February 19 at 11:02 AM
    Can you not use condoms? Or maybe non hormonal birth control?

Quoting sammiespvx3: Ever single girl in my family is allergic to all forms of birth control. I tried it and it was terrible. I bled for like 2 months straight.
  • shaunaleigh418
    February 19 at 11:04 AM

Which one did you try?

Quoting sammiespvx3: Ever single girl in my family is allergic to all forms of birth control. I tried it and it was terrible. I bled for like 2 months straight.

• sammiespvx3
    No, I actually talked to my doctor and all birth control has either progesterone or estrogen in it. I'd rather just not have sex than use a condom. Ow.
  • sammiespvx3
    I tried try cyclin lo. Not sure if I spelled that right.
  • melissa632
    Nope. It's NEVER happened to anyone else. You're the first :/

I had 3 by 19. Number 4 came when I was 21. You'll be fine.
  • godsgirl26
    February 19 at 11:06 AM

You can handle it :) It will be hard at times but you will be alight.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts