The CafeMom Newcomers Club

kennas-mama13
Virginia
February 15 at 1:05 PM
Hey there! My name is Kassi and I live outside of Charlottesville, VA. I have a 7 month old daughter named Makenna Gracen who is my world. I don't know very many people out here so just wanting to get to know some more moms in the area. Share stories give advice or encouragement to others.
What's your name?
Where do you live?
How many kids? Names? Age?
Anything else y'all wanna talk about :) can't wait to meet you lovely ladies!

Replies

• amonkeymom
    February 15 at 5:13 PM

Hi Kassi!

How funny.  If my youngest son had been a girl his name would be Makenna Grace.  I love that name!

• Molimomma
    February 15 at 5:27 PM

Ugh, I wish! My mom lives between Charlottesville & Richmond in Lake Montecello. My sis is in Richmond. I've lived there for two short periods of time with my son(2 deployments I came and stayed with my mom for about 6 months each time). There is a great children's museum in Richmond. When your little girl gets just a bit bigger she will love it! There is an awesome pumpkin patch and apple picking place there right near Thomas Jefferson's place. I wish I knew the name of it. I'm hoping after this 4yr duty station we might get east coast but no guarantees. I'll stop now because I'm getting homesick!

• taKENheart
    February 15 at 7:07 PM

Hi, Kassi ;)
    I'm Heather and I live in OK.  We lived in Newport News for 3yrs and loved it.
    We have 4 between us but they are all grown now with the youngest being 18.
    What are you up to tonight?  We'll watch a movie like always and I'll be posting on cm at the same time as usual, lol.

• kennas-mama13
    February 16 at 3:19 AM
    That is too funny!! What are your children's names?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Kassi!

How funny.  If my youngest son had been a girl his name would be Makenna Grace.  I love that name!

• kennas-mama13
    February 16 at 3:22 AM
    I know exactly where all that stuff is!! I'm actually going up near the lake area tomorrow lol. My parents live in Richmond and they just built a new children's museum near their house in short pump it's really nice!! And I think you're thinking of Carter's mountain apple orchard?? I LOVE that place!! Also, thank you for your service :)

Quoting Molimomma:

Ugh, I wish! My mom lives between Charlottesville & Richmond in Lake Montecello. My sis is in Richmond. I've lived there for two short periods of time with my son(2 deployments I came and stayed with my mom for about 6 months each time). There is a great children's museum in Richmond. When your little girl gets just a bit bigger she will love it! There is an awesome pumpkin patch and apple picking place there right near Thomas Jefferson's place. I wish I knew the name of it. I'm hoping after this 4yr duty station we might get east coast but no guarantees. I'll stop now because I'm getting homesick!

• kennas-mama13
    February 16 at 3:24 AM
    Sounds like fun!! I was sleeping then my daughter wanted to get up lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Hi, Kassi ;)
    I'm Heather and I live in OK.  We lived in Newport News for 3yrs and loved it.
    We have 4 between us but they are all grown now with the youngest being 18.
    What are you up to tonight?  We'll watch a movie like always and I'll be posting on cm at the same time as usual, lol.

• amonkeymom
    February 16 at 12:00 PM

My boys are Jeremy and Colin and my daughter's name is so unusual that I don't post it online.  Her middle name is Elizabeth.

Quoting kennas-mama13: That is too funny!! What are your children's names?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Kassi!

• kennas-mama13
    February 16 at 2:38 PM
    I like those names :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

My boys are Jeremy and Colin and my daughter's name is so unusual that I don't post it online.  Her middle name is Elizabeth.

Quoting kennas-mama13: That is too funny!! What are your children's names?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Kassi!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN