The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Bmat
When your guy is sick
by Bmat
February 15 at 9:44 AM

Does he want to be babied or left alone?

Replies

• StreetsAhead
    February 15 at 10:21 AM
    It depends what sort of ill he is.
    Not babied but who doesn't like to be looked after ? (If I'm home I'll make sure he's okay, get him some food and something to drink)
  • lucky2Beeme
    February 15 at 10:33 AM

depends but when he is sick I bring him ginger ale, have him take a hot shower while I put clean sheets on the bed and crack the windows to let the germs out. I put his towel in the dryer so its warm and fluff when he gets out.  Sometimes I make him chicken noddle soup sometimes I open a can.

• KME3
    by KME3
    February 15 at 10:34 AM
    Babied
  • othermom
    February 15 at 10:51 AM

He usually wants to rest and I will get him stuff or make him food if he asks

• Bertha21
    February 15 at 10:52 AM
    He turns into a 166 pound baby
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    February 15 at 10:55 AM

I am thinking flu or a cold.  I do the same,  give him something to drink and make sure he has something to eat that he likes.

Quoting StreetsAhead: It depends what sort of ill he is.
    Not babied but who doesn't like to be looked after ? (If I'm home I'll make sure he's okay, get him some food and something to drink)

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    February 15 at 10:56 AM

These are good ideas! Thanks.  I need to get the window open now and the bed changed. I like the idea about the warm towel, too.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

depends but when he is sick I bring him ginger ale, have him take a hot shower while I put clean sheets on the bed and crack the windows to let the germs out. I put his towel in the dryer so its warm and fluff when he gets out.  Sometimes I make him chicken noddle soup sometimes I open a can.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    February 15 at 10:56 AM

Mine does too, although he wouldn't admit it. :)

Quoting KME3: Babied

• mamabeard3
    February 15 at 10:57 AM

He turns into a baby....

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    February 15 at 10:57 AM

Resting is good.  I made chicken soup yesterday for my husband.

Quoting othermom:

He usually wants to rest and I will get him stuff or make him food if he asks

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts