The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
armyvet06
want help from all you couponers!
February 10 at 6:38 PM
How do you ladies do it? I want to save money! What are some tips, tricks, etc on how to coupon? Any good mobile apps that you use? What about free printable ones that don't expire?

I don't want to be an extreme couponer. I just want to save money where i can.

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    February 10 at 6:41 PM
    I'm not extreme. But CouponDivas.com is a site I've been on.
  • MatLeg
    by MatLeg
    February 10 at 6:47 PM
    I am obsessed with coupons. Look for your stores that stack coupons. Meaning they take one store coupon, and one manufacturers coupon per item. The stores I use that do are publix, target, walgreens, cvs. Find the stores that double coupons. Also some stores will accept competitors coupons. Publix does, but I don't know of any other store, and depending on where u live, your stores will vary. Coupons.com for printables. Most everything will expire. Some last longer then others. Hope it helps! Feel free to ask me anything specific! Those are just basics!
  • armyvet06
    February 10 at 6:47 PM
    Did you like it?

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm not extreme. But CouponDivas.com is a site I've been on.
  • armyvet06
    February 10 at 6:49 PM
    Does walmart do anything similar? I use walmart alot along with winn dixie and sometimes publix.

Quoting MatLeg: I am obsessed with coupons. Look for your stores that stack coupons. Meaning they take one store coupon, and one manufacturers coupon per item. The stores I use that do are publix, target, walgreens, cvs. Find the stores that double coupons. Also some stores will accept competitors coupons. Publix does, but I don't know of any other store, and depending on where u live, your stores will vary. Coupons.com for printables. Most everything will expire. Some last longer then others. Hope it helps! Feel free to ask me anything specific! Those are just basics!
  • Hottmomma607
    February 10 at 6:55 PM
    Eh it was ok! Lol

Quoting armyvet06: Did you like it?

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm not extreme. But CouponDivas.com is a site I've been on.
  • MatLeg
    by MatLeg
    February 10 at 6:58 PM
    Nope, walmart, in my opinion is the worst place to coupon!!! If you are in Florida, I know they don't double coupons. But check with your publix....we vacation in fl and the publix I shop at there has Winn dixi as a comp. and I have seen a lot of $5 off a purchase coupons that I could use at publix on top of all my reg coupons!

Quoting armyvet06: Does walmart do anything similar? I use walmart alot along with winn dixie and sometimes publix.

Quoting MatLeg: I am obsessed with coupons. Look for your stores that stack coupons. Meaning they take one store coupon, and one manufacturers coupon per item. The stores I use that do are publix, target, walgreens, cvs. Find the stores that double coupons. Also some stores will accept competitors coupons. Publix does, but I don't know of any other store, and depending on where u live, your stores will vary. Coupons.com for printables. Most everything will expire. Some last longer then others. Hope it helps! Feel free to ask me anything specific! Those are just basics!
  • armyvet06
    February 10 at 7:44 PM
    I'm in central Florida. I have to find an apartment by May 1. I don't make much so saving money is my only option to stay a float when i move out. Will def check out publix.

Quoting MatLeg: Nope, walmart, in my opinion is the worst place to coupon!!! If you are in Florida, I know they don't double coupons. But check with your publix....we vacation in fl and the publix I shop at there has Winn dixi as a comp. and I have seen a lot of $5 off a purchase coupons that I could use at publix on top of all my reg coupons!

Quoting armyvet06: Does walmart do anything similar? I use walmart alot along with winn dixie and sometimes publix.

• calsmom62
    February 10 at 8:55 PM
    no one doubles coupons on our area :(
  • armyvet06
    February 10 at 9:05 PM
    Not alot of places do unfortunately

Quoting calsmom62: no one doubles coupons on our area :(
  • momofsixangels
    February 10 at 9:05 PM

Always buy papers in even numbers for bogo

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups