The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
ABCMomma0211
what are you doing
February 5 at 9:51 PM

so what are you ladies doing

i'm doing that whole "lay's do us a flavor" lol and waiting for the real world to come on. 

Replies

• frndlyfn
    February 5 at 10:15 PM

We just got home from dinner and store run before supposed bad weather comes.  All winter we have been mild but now wind chill is in single digits and snow coming.

• DallasCowboys81
    February 5 at 10:31 PM
    Being bored off my butt while hubby watchea his boring ( to me ) survival show. Blah!
  • auntangelofsix
    February 5 at 10:31 PM
    We are going to bed soon been a long day our 2 yr old was omg with his behiver too ugggg and 11 yr old has shit addit ti me since he is sick uggggggg ...omg hubby got after too..
  • DallasCowboys81
    February 5 at 10:32 PM
    You by chance in Oregon? Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

We just got home from dinner and store run before supposed bad weather comes.  All winter we have been mild but now wind chill is in single digits and snow coming.

• DallasCowboys81
    You by chance in Oregon? Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

• armyvet06
    About to head to bed
  • frndlyfn
    February 5 at 10:34 PM

across river from portland.  

Quoting DallasCowboys81: You by chance in Oregon? Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

• DallasCowboys81
    February 5 at 10:37 PM
    Nice. Im in the middle of portland and salem :) im excited fir the snow!! :D i hope we get dumped on. But it will prob pass over us like normal... :(

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• frndlyfn
    February 5 at 10:40 PM

Which newstation do you follow?   I look in Katu.com for the latest weather in our area.  It was spitting snow the other day but nothing came of it.  Just looked like someone was shaking their rug over us ha ha.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Nice. Im in the middle of portland and salem :) im excited fir the snow!! :D i hope we get dumped on. But it will prob pass over us like normal... :(

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• DallasCowboys81
    February 5 at 10:47 PM
    I follow KPTV. Ive always been a FOX girl lol. They have been pretty dead on. Now it says it Thur, Fri and Sat. We got that storm the other day too. I watched it the whole time. I was bummed nothing came out of it. We moved here from Utah so snow to us is nothing lol. We love it. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

Which newstation do you follow?   I look in Katu.com for the latest weather in our area.  It was spitting snow the other day but nothing came of it.  Just looked like someone was shaking their rug over us ha ha.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Nice. Im in the middle of portland and salem :) im excited fir the snow!! :D i hope we get dumped on. But it will prob pass over us like normal... :(

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting frndlyfn:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts