The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
JeanPatrick
Do you hate sex?
February 2 at 7:17 PM
I have friends that do and I just don't understand it?

Replies

• Rampgirl04
    February 6 at 4:46 AM

I'm glad you have a understanding husband because that certainly can make a relationship easier. My guy is very understanding as well with my struggles when it comes to sex and Loves me for me and accepts me for who I am.

Quoting sissyboogs:

I don't hate it, but I'm not particularly interested in it either. Thankfully, my husband is very understanding. 

• Rampgirl04
    February 6 at 4:47 AM

Same here :(

Quoting my4kids274:

I have no sex drive at all.

• jl89
    by jl89
    February 6 at 5:08 AM

I don't hate sex. It just doesn't seem to affect me the same way as others. I just don't get what the big deal is. I have a high enough sex drive, but when it comes to actually having sex with someone else...I'll pass.

• Rainbow14
    February 6 at 6:01 AM

Me neither, unless their husbands/partner arn't meeting their needs in the bedroom?  I love sex with my husband. x

• Zipcrystal
    February 6 at 6:22 AM

Sex is a weird thing. Sometimes I hate it because of how men can be about it. But I enjoy it too when it is the right person or things are just toperfect to not have sex. I guess even if my lover isn't good at things, if I have any type of feelings for them I want to have sex with them so we can be close. If my lover is good but I have no feelings for them then it's fun but I always will want to be with someone else. I guess I am one of those chicks who needs emotions to have sex or lack of emotions. Either way sex is about emotions for me, and if I have an orgasim it's a bonus. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts