The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
JeanPatrick
Do you hate sex?
February 2 at 7:17 PM
I have friends that do and I just don't understand it?

Replies

• Rampgirl04
    February 6 at 4:46 AM

I'm glad you have a understanding husband because that certainly can make a relationship easier. My guy is very understanding as well with my struggles when it comes to sex and Loves me for me and accepts me for who I am.

Quoting sissyboogs:

I don't hate it, but I'm not particularly interested in it either. Thankfully, my husband is very understanding. 

• Rampgirl04
    February 6 at 4:47 AM

Same here :(

Quoting my4kids274:

I have no sex drive at all.

• jl89
    by jl89
    February 6 at 5:08 AM

I don't hate sex. It just doesn't seem to affect me the same way as others. I just don't get what the big deal is. I have a high enough sex drive, but when it comes to actually having sex with someone else...I'll pass.

• Rainbow14
    February 6 at 6:01 AM

Me neither, unless their husbands/partner arn't meeting their needs in the bedroom?  I love sex with my husband. x

• Zipcrystal
    February 6 at 6:22 AM

Sex is a weird thing. Sometimes I hate it because of how men can be about it. But I enjoy it too when it is the right person or things are just toperfect to not have sex. I guess even if my lover isn't good at things, if I have any type of feelings for them I want to have sex with them so we can be close. If my lover is good but I have no feelings for them then it's fun but I always will want to be with someone else. I guess I am one of those chicks who needs emotions to have sex or lack of emotions. Either way sex is about emotions for me, and if I have an orgasim it's a bonus. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN