The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
amonkeymom
Do your kids let you sleep in on the weekend?
January 24 at 11:13 AM

What do they do to keep themselves occupied while you get a few extra Zzzs?

Replies

• jconney80
    January 24 at 11:16 AM

Nope! lol Never! 

• DallasCowboys81
    January 24 at 11:40 AM
    Pffft nope. They are hard to wake up for svhool. So you would think they would sleep in on weekends. Nope... Up every weekend around 645 to 7 am. Ugh...
  • lapcounter
    January 24 at 11:41 AM
    What's sleep in LOL.
  • Mommy4-27-08
    January 24 at 12:12 PM
    Mine do. They know how to turn on cartoons in their playroom or they just play in their bedrooms. I've never truly sleeping, but I will lay here and doze for 30 minutes. I can hear ever everything that is going on in the house so I don't mind it.
  • frndlyfn
    January 24 at 12:14 PM

She typically sleeps in as well.   Then if we are not up yet, she wakes daddy up to keep her company in living room.

• AmandH0611
    January 24 at 12:16 PM
    Nope! Once they wake up all we hear is "it's good morning! can you make eggs and toast now?"
  • Beautifulmom513
    January 24 at 12:19 PM

yep. my son is 11 years old. he more than old enough to keep himself entertained if he gets up before I do. my 14 month old sleeps in till about 10am. and still does not sleep thru the night. so I am up and down with her all night long. so sleeping in with her in the mornings is a must. I not sure exactly what time my son wakes up. I think he wakes up around 7 or 8am tho. he just watches tv or plays video games.

• Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    January 24 at 12:34 PM

Yes. They sleep in. I sleep in. DH sleeps in sometimes. The kids are 8 and 13, so they amuse themselves easily. They eat breakfast, watch TV, use their computers... so many things.

• auntangelofsix
    January 24 at 12:51 PM
    Nope..whats sleep..
  • Maries_Mom23
    January 24 at 12:52 PM

They are 10 and 6.  They usually wake around 7 on the weekends.  That's fine with me, I can't sleep in.  I'm usually up about 15 minutes before they are. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN