The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
indianamom1985
I'm a B**** monster from h*ll... Apparently! LOL
January 4 at 2:24 PM

This last week I have been, Dare I say Moody? LOL I got a 24 hr stomach bug yesterday and threw up nearly everything I ate(I feel MUCH BETTER today), I'm 36 wks pregnant and getting to the point were I'm CONSTANTLY Uncomfortable, My Left hip/leg feels like its trying to fall off, and I'm just tired and grumpy... I try not to B*tch but This last week I haven't been very nice to my DH... and he has been as PATIENT as he can... Today I basically yelled at him for getting the wrong kind of cat litter... YEAH CAT LITTER(which even when I'm NOT pregnant I have NO involvement in aside from buying it) LOL
He turned to me and I Quote said "You have seriously been a B*tch Monster from H*ll this week! I can't wait for Talley to get here so I can have my Wife Back!!" I just stared at him for a full minute and busted up laughing... He in turn started laughing and I appoligized and said I would try and not be a B*tch monster anymore! He went and layed down for a nap and I'm gonna try and make dinner for him before he gets up... aside from his eggs that he wants.. I am Physically unable to even LOOK at raw eggs at the moment so he gets to do that when he gets up! LOL

So tell me ladies... while u were pregnant did u turn into a "Bitch Monster From Hell" LOL

Replies

• abrine7673
    January 4 at 2:27 PM
    That is funny. I didn't with my first. But this one I am a tad bit easily annoyed, and the annoyed may turn into me yelling out of nowhere. I'm only 16 weeks too, definitely not looking forward to third trimester here lol.
  • indianamom1985
    January 4 at 2:31 PM

I didn't with my first either! LOL My DS was a BREEZE!! This one how ever has caused me to yell at nearly everyone and I just have been grumpish threw the WHOLE Pregnancy but apparently this last week I have been horrible!! LOL

Quoting abrine7673: That is funny. I didn't with my first. But this one I am a tad bit easily annoyed, and the annoyed may turn into me yelling out of nowhere. I'm only 16 weeks too, definitely not looking forward to third trimester here lol.

• withsecond
    January 4 at 3:01 PM
    Yes and I get super emotional.
  • Serabeth06
    January 4 at 3:15 PM

So far I've been called cranky, moody, and fussy. And let me tell you, when he walked up behind me and said, "Man, you're being fussy." I was about ready to plan a funeral! =O It's the estrogen, man!

• indianamom1985
    January 4 at 3:18 PM

LOL! He's called me grumpy or annoying but in a round about way.. today was the first time he has actually CALLED me anything... it just cracked me up! He was trying to make light of it but was Terrified I would get more upset but I just thought it was halarious! LOL also I am a B*tch so I don't care if anyone was to call me that! LOL

Quoting Serabeth06:

So far I've been called cranky, moody, and fussy. And let me tell you, when he walked up behind me and said, "Man, you're being fussy." I was about ready to plan a funeral! =O It's the estrogen, man!

• indianamom1985
    January 5 at 2:01 AM

LOL I cried today because I spilled a cup of pop... Of course it was my LAST little bit of pop and It tasted AMAZING!! And I Had to go an spill it!! LOL

Quoting withsecond: Yes and I get super emotional.

• Bonneata
    January 5 at 5:45 PM

Oddly enough I was the complete opposite mood wise it was the best I have felt period. Physically I was in pain from 23 weeks on. 

• IncognitoOne
    January 5 at 5:55 PM

LOL

Yes, yes, I did. I was a horrible ball of emotion.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN