The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
indianamom1985
I'm a B**** monster from h*ll... Apparently! LOL
January 4 at 2:24 PM

This last week I have been, Dare I say Moody? LOL I got a 24 hr stomach bug yesterday and threw up nearly everything I ate(I feel MUCH BETTER today), I'm 36 wks pregnant and getting to the point were I'm CONSTANTLY Uncomfortable, My Left hip/leg feels like its trying to fall off, and I'm just tired and grumpy... I try not to B*tch but This last week I haven't been very nice to my DH... and he has been as PATIENT as he can... Today I basically yelled at him for getting the wrong kind of cat litter... YEAH CAT LITTER(which even when I'm NOT pregnant I have NO involvement in aside from buying it) LOL
He turned to me and I Quote said "You have seriously been a B*tch Monster from H*ll this week! I can't wait for Talley to get here so I can have my Wife Back!!" I just stared at him for a full minute and busted up laughing... He in turn started laughing and I appoligized and said I would try and not be a B*tch monster anymore! He went and layed down for a nap and I'm gonna try and make dinner for him before he gets up... aside from his eggs that he wants.. I am Physically unable to even LOOK at raw eggs at the moment so he gets to do that when he gets up! LOL

So tell me ladies... while u were pregnant did u turn into a "Bitch Monster From Hell" LOL

Replies

• abrine7673
    January 4 at 2:27 PM
    That is funny. I didn't with my first. But this one I am a tad bit easily annoyed, and the annoyed may turn into me yelling out of nowhere. I'm only 16 weeks too, definitely not looking forward to third trimester here lol.
  • indianamom1985
    January 4 at 2:31 PM

I didn't with my first either! LOL My DS was a BREEZE!! This one how ever has caused me to yell at nearly everyone and I just have been grumpish threw the WHOLE Pregnancy but apparently this last week I have been horrible!! LOL

Quoting abrine7673: That is funny. I didn't with my first. But this one I am a tad bit easily annoyed, and the annoyed may turn into me yelling out of nowhere. I'm only 16 weeks too, definitely not looking forward to third trimester here lol.

• withsecond
    January 4 at 3:01 PM
    Yes and I get super emotional.
  • Serabeth06
    January 4 at 3:15 PM

So far I've been called cranky, moody, and fussy. And let me tell you, when he walked up behind me and said, "Man, you're being fussy." I was about ready to plan a funeral! =O It's the estrogen, man!

• indianamom1985
    January 4 at 3:18 PM

LOL! He's called me grumpy or annoying but in a round about way.. today was the first time he has actually CALLED me anything... it just cracked me up! He was trying to make light of it but was Terrified I would get more upset but I just thought it was halarious! LOL also I am a B*tch so I don't care if anyone was to call me that! LOL

Quoting Serabeth06:

So far I've been called cranky, moody, and fussy. And let me tell you, when he walked up behind me and said, "Man, you're being fussy." I was about ready to plan a funeral! =O It's the estrogen, man!

• indianamom1985
    January 5 at 2:01 AM

LOL I cried today because I spilled a cup of pop... Of course it was my LAST little bit of pop and It tasted AMAZING!! And I Had to go an spill it!! LOL

Quoting withsecond: Yes and I get super emotional.

• Bonneata
    January 5 at 5:45 PM

Oddly enough I was the complete opposite mood wise it was the best I have felt period. Physically I was in pain from 23 weeks on. 

• IncognitoOne
    January 5 at 5:55 PM

LOL

Yes, yes, I did. I was a horrible ball of emotion.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts