The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
kaelismomie
baby daddy help wanted.
January 4 at 1:34 PM
My boyfriend has a baby by me (she will be here soon) and a baby by someone else. But he lives with her at his family's house. In two different bed rooms. And I live with my mom. He always tells me he wants to live with me but has not tried to even find a place of his own. What should I do?.

Replies

• Moo_point
    January 4 at 1:35 PM
    Well that's odd. I honestly wouldn't of because involved with him if heis ex was still living with him.
  • kaelismomie
    January 4 at 1:38 PM
    But she lives there because she has no where to go. He doesnt want his kid out on the street

Quoting Moo_point: Well that's odd. I honestly wouldn't of because involved with him if heis ex was still living with him.
  • withsecond
    January 4 at 1:40 PM
    O.o
  • Moo_point
    January 4 at 1:41 PM
    Then he should take physical custody of his daughter until the mom can find a place of his own. How long has she been living there? It doesn't take long to save up money to get her own place.

Quoting kaelismomie: But she lives there because she has no where to go. He doesnt want his kid out on the street

Quoting Moo_point: Well that's odd. I honestly wouldn't of because involved with him if heis ex was still living with him.
  • Amybelle
    January 4 at 1:41 PM

smh

• Amybelle
    January 4 at 1:42 PM

and you believe that??? 

Quoting kaelismomie: But she lives there because she has no where to go. He doesnt want his kid out on the street

• beautifulrockyy
    January 4 at 1:43 PM
    Yeah if he's not making an effort for you, but has his ex actually living with him (which is making an effort for her & their child) then I'd have to say you messed up with this one girl. The whole situation sounds like a headache. But good luck though!
  • Malayahsmom06
    January 4 at 2:10 PM
    He is either trying to be a good person so that she has somewhere to live (which will not change until she gets a job and a place, which will most likely be no time soon). Or he is not that into you. Have you ever been around his family? How often is he with you? Does he have a job, go to your doctors appts? I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.
  • chiquis
    by chiquis
    January 5 at 6:25 PM
    Oh how I missed cm.
  • Disneymom18
    January 5 at 6:29 PM
    Don't be naive. Probably the nicest thing I could come up with right now..

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN