The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (January 21st)
January 21 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

Replies

• acepeda08
    January 21 at 7:51 AM
    I have 3 wonderful kids 1 girl 5 years old 2 boys 3 & 1 year old. I'm from Donna Texas
  • ilanamindel
    January 21 at 8:38 AM

i am a mom of 3 boys ages 14, 12 and 10- basically 3 teen boys.  i work full time but my husband works from home so i could use  advice on how to make the best out of the short time i have to get stuff done .

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 21 at 9:07 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Do you work ouside the home?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting acepeda08: I have 3 wonderful kids 1 girl 5 years old 2 boys 3 & 1 year old. I'm from Donna Texas

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 21 at 9:09 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    How is it with the  teen & tween boys?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ilanamindel:

i am a mom of 3 boys ages 14, 12 and 10- basically 3 teen boys.  i work full time but my husband works from home so i could use  advice on how to make the best out of the short time i have to get stuff done .

• elasmimi
    January 21 at 9:52 AM

Hi Donna, nice to meet you. What part of Texas?

Quoting acepeda08: I have 3 wonderful kids 1 girl 5 years old 2 boys 3 & 1 year old. I'm from Donna Texas

• elasmimi
    January 21 at 9:55 AM

Hell, and welcome to cafemom. Check out this group, they should be able to give you lots of tips.

Quoting ilanamindel:

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 21 at 10:52 AM

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom! How are you doing today?

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 21 at 10:54 AM

Welcome! The teens can be rough years. If you can hire someone to come in even a couple hours a week and clean, it would free you to do other things.  Be sure to put your question in a separate post so you can get more ideas. :)

Quoting ilanamindel:

• Hottmomma607
    January 21 at 12:24 PM
    Hello Donna!
    How did you find cafemom?

• AveL1
    by AveL1
    January 21 at 3:29 PM

Hello,

My name is Ave`, I have 3 beautiful children. I have 2 girls and 1 boy, ages are 15-11. I grew up in small town Juneau, AK then moved down to New Mexico and then back up to my small town :( I met my husband at the library in Albuquerque. I like making jewlery, read, and finding a new craft to make for the day, I also love cooking. Just missing being able to talk with people, going somewhere and seeing something new. feeling a little blue today. Its been dark, gray and wet and not a lot of things to do shrugging

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN