The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
LaurenM427
First Post, First Baby!
November 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I'm not sure that the news has fully hit me yet, but my husband is incredibly excited. Not many symptoms so far, just a bit hungry and had my first feelings of nausea earlier today. Also I've been napping like crazy - and I'm not typically someone who can fall asleep mid-day.

So excited to connect with everyone, especially as I see many of you are second and third time parents =) Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! <3

puppyhave a nice weekendstork

Replies

• CheerMomOf5
    November 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM

This is my first post too, but congrats on your pregnancy! It will go by faster than you think :) Always such an exciting time. 

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    November 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    Congratulations!
  • jconney80
    November 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Congrats!! Welcome to the group :) It's so exciting to be pregnant even after the first time! Are you planning on finding out the gender?

• ScrChk23
    November 30, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on the little one!  I was the same way with both my boys.  Hungry and sleepy for a couple weeks.  The smell of coffee made me nauseated, but no morning sickness for me.

• LancesMom
    November 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! Congratualtions!

• Caitlin10081989
    November 30, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy. 

• MommaVoo
    November 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM

gratz! I would watch for a grp to appear for your due month/year. I have found a world of info/support in mine. Good luck in your pregnancy and welcome to the site!

• NDADanceMom
    November 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    This, but keep in mind the earlier you join the more miscarriages you will see. I had to take a break till about 4 months because there were several a week.

Quoting MommaVoo:

gratz! I would watch for a grp to appear for your due month/year. I have found a world of info/support in mine. Good luck in your pregnancy and welcome to the site!

• april678
    November 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    Congrats
  • emtgirl885
    December 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Welcome to the group! Congratulations!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to