Bmat
Are you shopping today?
by Bmat
November 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Are you shopping today?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 18% - Yes, online
  2. 27% - Yes, in the stores
  3. 45% - No
  4. 9% - other

Replies

• Mommy2-3181
    November 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Heck no all my shopping is done our kids only got two things each this year money is tight after buying our house a few months ago

• mizhoward
    November 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM
    Just need to pick up a few things from Walmart. Hopefully, it has kind of settled down from last night.
  • coolmommy2x
    November 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    I wasn't going to but DS (13) asked if I would take him, then DD wanted to go so I said yes. Yesterday my cousin told me she was taking her son to Biuld A Bear for his birthday and asked if we wanted to go so I said yes. As an added bonus, her sister, who is in from out of town, will be joining us. What started out small has grown.
  • IncognitoOne
    November 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I voted other. I went last night after the mad electronics rush and grabbed 2 pair of pants and 2 packs of socks for my oldest son.

And I may go today after our dinner. My parents are taking the kids for the weekend and I plan on wrapping gifts and putting up the tree (I want the boys to decorate, but this year isn't a good year because I don't want the baby swallowing ornament hooks, lol)...but I do want to see what is left over out of the deals while we're kid free.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM

It is nice to have shopping all done. :)   I have some of my family done but still need to do more shopping.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Heck no all my shopping is done our kids only got two things each this year money is tight after buying our house a few months ago

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Have a great time! :)

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I wasn't going to but DS (13) asked if I would take him, then DD wanted to go so I said yes. Yesterday my cousin told me she was taking her son to Biuld A Bear for his birthday and asked if we wanted to go so I said yes. As an added bonus, her sister, who is in from out of town, will be joining us. What started out small has grown.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Sounds like a plan.  I have hung ornaments high so the little ones can't reach them. LOL!! Good luck with the shopping.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I voted other. I went last night after the mad electronics rush and grabbed 2 pair of pants and 2 packs of socks for my oldest son.

And I may go today after our dinner. My parents are taking the kids for the weekend and I plan on wrapping gifts and putting up the tree (I want the boys to decorate, but this year isn't a good year because I don't want the baby swallowing ornament hooks, lol)...but I do want to see what is left over out of the deals while we're kid free.

• SuperPickle
    November 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I forgot that my son has a bday party to go to tomorrow so we did have to make a store run....but I live in a small town so the store wasnt completely nuts or anything LOL.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Oh good. Glad you didn't have to deal with full parking lots and crowds.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I forgot that my son has a bday party to go to tomorrow so we did have to make a store run....but I live in a small town so the store wasnt completely nuts or anything LOL.

• momof4bzN2gz
    November 30, 2013 at 3:12 AM
    Replace the hooks with a thread or ribbon loop. Thats what i did when mine were young

Quoting IncognitoOne: