The CafeMom Newcomers Club

angelachristine
Was there a toy growing up that you really wanted and didn't get?
November 24, 2013 at 8:05 AM

If so what was it? I wanted this but my mom wouldn't get it for me because she said it would make a mess. lol

Replies

• MommaVoo
    November 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM

heh my sisters had that(1/2 and adopted, lived with the other parent).. hmm for me I was a big tom boy and was really into He Man and my cousin(a boy) was spoiled and had like everything... so it was probably something He Man related.. or transformers.. I remember trading stuff at school for transformers lol

• gsmom9
    by gsmom9
    November 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Barbie dream house and car. Oh welll. I had to use my imagination with cardboard boxes and whatnot

• SThompson21
    November 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    My size Barbie! Lol
    I always wanted one
  • WLJ2316
    by WLJ2316
    November 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    Haha same here! *cries* lol

Quoting SThompson21:

My size Barbie! Lol

I always wanted one
  • lunyuny
    by lunyuny
    November 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    Cabbage Patch
  • jconney80
    November 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I really really wanted this Jeep Power Wheel lol. I always used to look at it when we went to Toysrus! 

• jconney80
    November 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM

lol I had the Snoopy snow cone maker. I was a big tomboy too and wanted the He Man castle so bad! I wanted the GIJoe aircraft carrier too. My best friend had it growing up and it was sooo cool and huge!

Quoting MommaVoo:

heh my sisters had that(1/2 and adopted, lived with the other parent).. hmm for me I was a big tom boy and was really into He Man and my cousin(a boy) was spoiled and had like everything... so it was probably something He Man related.. or transformers.. I remember trading stuff at school for transformers lol

• jconney80
    November 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I always wanted all of the different outfits for them lol. I had one Cabbage Patch doll

Quoting lunyuny:

Cabbage Patch

• northernmommy
    Jen
    November 24, 2013 at 10:26 PM

i wanted a Felicity American Girl Doll. i had all the books about her

• bramamber
    November 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    Peaches and Cream Barbie.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts