Bmat
Disgusting TV ads
by Bmat
November 22, 2013 at 3:27 PM

http://www.today.com/klgandhoda/show-your-what-kmarts-new-holiday-ad-gets-naughty-2D11603453

KMart's underwear ad is disgusting. I can't believe that the company would air an ad in such bad taste. They need a new advertising company.

Replies

• momdoes
    by momdoes
    November 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Are you freaking kidding me???!

That is one of the hottest things I have seen in a long time! AND........puts me in the Christmas "spirit"!

• RADmomma
    November 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    Honestly it's not that bad. Better than the Victoria secret commercials out there.
  • Clubpenguin
    November 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    I like that its men and not women.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM

ROTFL!!! 

Quoting momdoes:

Are you freaking kidding me???!

That is one of the hottest things I have seen in a long time! AND........puts me in the Christmas "spirit"!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM

eww, I don't like the Victoria's secret ad either, but at least the ladies aren't jingling their bells. LOL!

Quoting RADmomma:

Honestly it's not that bad. Better than the Victoria secret commercials out there.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM

This thought occurred to me, would I find it as disgusting if it were women. I'm not sure.  Women don't have stuff to jingle down there, so unless some upper jingling took place......nah, I just hate the ad.

Quoting Clubpenguin:

I like that its men and not women.

• Lilfootmommy
    November 22, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    I think its hilarious
  • RheaF
    by RheaF
    November 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I just think it's stupid and I am very thnkful we do not have cable anymore,lol. (I saw it on FB)

• redbutterfly666
    There are MUCH worse commercials
  • Bertha21
    I LOVE it!