The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
RADmomma
How do your kids compare ??
November 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM
How do your kids compare to how they acted in womb??

My oldest was a very very active baby while pregnant. She's now 6 and pretty laid back.

My youngest was so relaxed during my pregnancy she would roll around but not really kick. She's not at all relaxed anymore. She is a tornado!!

Replies

• me_plus3
    November 21, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    They were all tornadoes and still are. :)
  • RADmomma
    November 21, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    My oldest was non stop while pregnant but my youngest was so calm I sometimes got nervous!

Quoting me_plus3:

• me_plus3
    November 21, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    My oldest was the most active. She would only be still if there were loud noises. It got bad enough one night that a friend of mine put headphones playing engine noises on my stomach. To this day if she hears an engine she gets excited.

Quoting RADmomma:

My oldest was non stop while pregnant but my youngest was so calm I sometimes got nervous!

Quoting me_plus3:

• RADmomma
    November 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    That's funny!!

My oldest calmed down in the shower!!

Quoting me_plus3:

My oldest was the most active. She would only be still if there were loud noises. It got bad enough one night that a friend of mine put headphones playing engine noises on my stomach. To this day if she hears an engine she gets excited.

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting me_plus3:

• othermom
    November 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

My youngest was breach and had to be flipped and was a pain while in the womb and is out of it too

• me_plus3
    November 21, 2013 at 9:04 PM
    My SO, who was the friend to do that, loves it. He's a mechanic and she, as well as her brothers, love helping daddy work on cars. :)

Quoting RADmomma:

That's funny!!

My oldest calmed down in the shower!!

Quoting me_plus3:

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting me_plus3:

• waytomanykids10
    November 22, 2013 at 1:43 AM

I've had 4 babies. 3 boys and one girl. My boys were LAZY, my girl was very active. Now my boys are active and my girl is lazy, lol.

• 4x4x16mom
    November 22, 2013 at 1:53 AM
    I didn't feel dd kick our move until 8 months. She was gentle on me then and is now. Hope she stays this way.

Then again i was like her, and I went wild as a teen. If i only have to worry about clothes, make up, shoes, and music like mine did I'll be good.
  • mandee1503
    November 22, 2013 at 1:58 AM
    Dd was active in the womb and she's still a spitfire. Ds was not active at all. There were days I struggled to feel the minimal kicks. Know why now, but he's pretty active. But he's content to just people watch quietly.
  • AliKatAK47
    November 22, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    I don't know how they were in the wombs. But they are almost opposites.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts