The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Andylund
Need help 2 weeks pls
November 20, 2013 at 4:33 AM
I need to write a two weeks notice anyone on that can help on the wording pls. I will be giving them almost three weeks so dec5th is my last day.
I know it dosnt go in the letter but I got what was a second job and made arrangements for a coworker to cover me. I have coverd him alot and have not called in at all in two years or had any one take my shift . I have also coverd for my boss a lot like at least twice a week starting in may. Anyway I have worked all week back to back, night to day at my new job and the job i already had for tranning. I have three more days so I asked my coworker to cover so I can get sleep, (I asked two weeks ago) he said yes. Well they called cuz he can't cover now and said I have to work. I'm so done with this shit I work nights and get stuck doing everyone else's job cuz they can't seem to do it. I also do half my boss's shit. I have put in complaints to the owner who has done nothing.

* I can't just not do there stuff cuz I work in an asst living home and won't let the resadints suffer.

Replies

• MagicMonkey
    November 20, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I have no idea, but you seriously need some rest. Maybe just a letter stating you are leaving on such n such date. 

• Andylund
    November 20, 2013 at 5:01 AM
    Yeah I wasn't going to quit but I can't/won't kill my self for a job that doesn't care about all I do for them.

Quoting MagicMonkey:

I have no idea, but you seriously need some rest. Maybe just a letter stating you are leaving on such n such date. 

• kiddycat73
    November 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    Google resignation letter examples, and you will get an idea of what to write.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts