The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Bmat
Has anyone brought a pet to your house without asking?
by Bmat
November 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Has anyone come to your house and brought their pet without asking first? Would you mind? Do you take your pet to other peoples' houses?

Has anyone come to your house and brought their pet without asking first?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 41% - Yes
  2. 53% - No
  3. 5% - Other

Replies

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM

No, no one has. I don't know how I'd feel about having a dog in the house. I love animals, but it would upset our cats.

• DallasCowboys81
    November 17, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    No one has, but we have a dog and a cat and everyone who has come by or knows us and our animals know our amimals dont play well with others lol
  • ScrChk23
    November 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I have never had that happen.  My borther brought home a dog without asking.  He hid it in his room dor a day or two before my parents found out.

• woodit2u
    November 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    Yes and it annoys the shit out of me. My sister will bring her dog over here, and it always pisses and shits in my house. (It's a wiener dog so it's not like it's hard to clean up, but it's gross.) MIL/FIL always bring their dog(s) over. They are also small breed, but it's gross. I don't like the extra shed, I don't know if the dogs are current on flea meds, and I don't want to clean up your dog shit out of my yard.
  • sam12796
    November 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    No and it wouldn't go well since I have a dog that would be upset at another animal being there. He is very old and scares easily these days.
  • waytomanykids10
    November 17, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Yes, and we don't care. We love animals.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

LOL!  My son's friend brought her cat when she stayed for a while,  she asked permission first. Our cats came this close to killing her cat. :(

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

No one has, but we have a dog and a cat and everyone who has come by or knows us and our animals know our amimals dont play well with others lol

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

awwww,  Did he get to keep the dog?

Quoting ScrChk23:

I have never had that happen.  My borther brought home a dog without asking.  He hid it in his room dor a day or two before my parents found out.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM

ew, I can see why you don't like it. And I agree about not wanting to bring fleas into the house.

Quoting woodit2u:

Yes and it annoys the shit out of me. My sister will bring her dog over here, and it always pisses and shits in my house. (It's a wiener dog so it's not like it's hard to clean up, but it's gross.) MIL/FIL always bring their dog(s) over. They are also small breed, but it's gross. I don't like the extra shed, I don't know if the dogs are current on flea meds, and I don't want to clean up your dog shit out of my yard.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Poor furry babe. He shouldn't be made to feel upset at his age.

Quoting sam12796:

No and it wouldn't go well since I have a dog that would be upset at another animal being there. He is very old and scares easily these days.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts